Catching up

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all just a bit of info about myself. Been prospecting since 2015 starting around GT and then my wife and i done the big lap prospecting and fossicking for the last three years. Apart from finding the shiny bits the great part about this hobby is meeting the great characters and sharing a story and a grog. I'm in Sunbury for the next year or so. if anyone would like to catch up for any of the above it would be great.
Cheers Darren

G'day Darren welcome to PA :Y: sounds like both you and your wife are living life the way it was intended, I along with many have had a gut full of work :awful:. Get up your 10 post's and the members section will open up then you can join in the meet ups and fun that comes with them, there's a few being organised for the QB weekend if it suits. All the best when you get a chance to get amongst it.

Thanks Jaros for the welcome, and yes life is hard but waking up every morning is enough not to complain. Also thanks for your welcome RM Outback looks like i better start typing to get amongst the fun Cheers

Latest posts