Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep have a good friend Larry would be into it as long as you have an endless supply of Captain Morgens Rum :lol:

P.S cant wait for the new season luv the show :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mackka said:
Also just saw Discovery 612 Thursday 2nd May @ 7.30 pm Aussie Gold Hunters Neville and Mick 77.7 ounce or $200,000 plus.
Shame I dont have Paytv, not.
Mackka

Great, we get to see the 2 guys act out their find hammed right up for ratings.... I can't wait for the new season to start though

After being shut down by the regulators it seems that Bering sea gold is returning in June. Not just the miners on the show but apparently because of the publicity and new hopefuls getting into the game the whole Nome, dredging, mining community was shut down. I guess they needed to make sure everyone was being safe.

VicGoldHunter said:
Loving Dave turins lost mines. Best place to watch it? On YouTube the quality the quality is pretty bad

It is a good show. A shame it is only 4 episodes. You can download it via the 1337x website.

producer said:
shakergt said:
Thank you producer I was just asking someone today when it comes back on

Series 4 will premiere on Discovery Channel (Foxtel) on Thursday 2nd May - I'll post again when I know the Quest (UK) dates.

The air date for the UK (Quest) is 3rd June!

Regards

Diana

producer said:
producer said:
shakergt said:
Thank you producer I was just asking someone today when it comes back on

Series 4 will premiere on Discovery Channel (Foxtel) on Thursday 2nd May - I'll post again when I know the Quest (UK) dates.

The air date for the UK (Quest) is 3rd June!

Regards

Diana

Thanks Diana.

Funny there has been no comments about the new series of Aussie Gold Prospectors this season.

Here we are coming up towards episode 4 and not a dicky bird???

Cheers ozziegold.

How's the chunk they found on the German lead in Dunolly. Shows what's still in the ground.
Shame they are allowed to dig up a really historic lead right near town.
I have taken lots of people to see this old Gold field.
Oh well love the show anyway.

GT :/

Aussie Gold Hunters is interesting as always. Kind of strange though that three of the prospectors have massive weight problems considering they're doing hard physical work out in the heat. My advice would be to get themselves in shape before they drop dead of a massive coronary - gold is of no use to a dead man.

Latest posts