GPZ 7000 FOR SALE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am selling my Minelab GPZ 7000 which I purchased new on the 24/3/2015 at Coiltek Gold Centre, Maryborough, Vic. It has been extremely well looked after and is in very good condition. The warranty has elapsed and had never been required.

It comes with all items included in the box. Battery Charger with 240v and 12v inputs, 12 v battery spring clip lead, WM12 wireless module, Control Swing Arm (never used), Koss ear phones (never used), Minelab Harness (never used), Exchange2 software cd, computer cable and various international plug adapters still in their box, Getting Started Guide Booklet. I have fixed a new never used skid plate, the original is still good and can be used as a spare.

Extras included, Camo protection covers, yellow Ferrite and all papers and receipts.

I have had a very good and successful time with the GPZ, however I am now not utilising it as I should and it is now sitting in the wardrobe far too long. This is not a forced sale and I consider the asking price is reasonable for a very well performing and conditioned machine.

PRICE $6900.

PM or email for further details. Please no tyre kickers. Happy to deliver within 100ks or so of Bendigo. Would consider posting anywhere in Australia at buyers expense.
1556083954_dscf0877_600x800.jpg

1556084611_dscf0881_600x800_2.jpg

1556085067_dscf0879_2_800x600.jpg

I will be at the PMAV Bendigo BBQ lunch tomorrow, Saturday, if anyone is interested in having a look at my GPZ 7000 which is up for sale. We will be meeting at Notleys camping ground, Bendigo.

MacRob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts