You are not logged in.

  • Register to access all forum features  

#76

Goldchaser1
Member
From: Kalgoorlie, WA
Joined: 28 February 2017
Posts: 628
Member
15 May 2019 01:42 pm

Goldfreak wrote:

Goggo mobiles and zetas are similar. The ones I am looking for are adelaide made by lightburn industries which also made washing machines and cement mixers. They even made a ute model apparently. Might struggle carrying a bag of potatoes up a hill though.https://www.prospectingaustralia.com.au/forum/img/member-images/10082/1557879666_220px-zeta_utility.jpg

Thanks for the refresh GF,i remember reading about them somewhere and they built washing machines,hope ya find one.
TG i showed the boss that e type and she just gave me one of them looks,i think your x2 hr would be a good investment also,depending on price and condition of course,pretty rare....
The FX has got a bit of history,was qld street rod of the yr,won the brisbane show and top ten in the summernats all about 83-4,bought it off the guy that built it 2-3 yrs ago.....

2 users like this post: LoneWolf, pagan prospector

#77

LoneWolf
Member
From: Gold Coast, QLD
Joined: 12 April 2016
Posts: 2,711
Member
15 May 2019 09:17 pm

Goldchaser1 wrote:

The FX has got a bit of history,was qld street rod of the yr,won the brisbane show and top ten in the summernats all about 83-4,bought it off the guy that built it 2-3 yrs ago.....

Hmmm around the same time I had one of my Capris in a few Brisbane shows.... I may even have a pic of your old car Goldchaser. I can remember a Black FX.. I need to find that old photo album...

LW.....


Growing Old is Inevitable.... Growing Up is Optional.... Prospectors United Will Never Be Defeated

1 user likes this post: pagan prospector

#78

Goldchaser1
Member
From: Kalgoorlie, WA
Joined: 28 February 2017
Posts: 628
Member
16 May 2019 01:09 am

LoneWolf wrote:
Goldchaser1 wrote:

The FX has got a bit of history,was qld street rod of the yr,won the brisbane show and top ten in the summernats all about 83-4,bought it off the guy that built it 2-3 yrs ago.....

Hmmm around the same time I had one of my Capris in a few Brisbane shows.... I may even have a pic of your old car Goldchaser. I can remember a Black FX.. I need to find that old photo album...

LW.....

really LW if ya had a pic of it id be real keen to see one,your capri also please.....

2 users like this post: LoneWolf, pagan prospector

#79

madtuna
Member
From: , WA
Joined: 12 December 2012
Posts: 1,797
Member
16 May 2019 01:14 am

LoneWolf wrote:

Any Holden 'red' motor like the 186 is fetching well over $1000 just for the block.... with a Standard bore you could double that....

LW....

HUH?????? Where? I have about 30 of them here...186, 179,202.....


If guns kill people, cutlery causes obesity. Sporks should be Cat D and have no place in suburbia
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL9zIt … KCVngVrjg?

5 users like this post: savage bitter, LoneWolf, pagan prospector, Wishfull, Goldchaser1

#80

RM Outback
Member
Joined: 10 March 2016
Posts: 3,619
Member
16 May 2019 09:35 am

madtuna wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:

Any Holden 'red' motor like the 186 is fetching well over $1000 just for the block.... with a Standard bore you could double that....

LW....

HUH?????? Where? I have about 30 of them here...186, 179,202.....

I'll come over and clean up for you MT tongue

2 users like this post: LoneWolf, pagan prospector

#81

savage bitter
Member
Joined: 28 October 2018
Posts: 388
Member
16 May 2019 10:09 am

out my way a 186 running with carby and exhaust manifold still on $250 the local wrecking yard would have 30 of them

#82

LoneWolf
Member
From: Gold Coast, QLD
Joined: 12 April 2016
Posts: 2,711
Member
16 May 2019 03:21 pm

A fellow on Gumtree had several standard bore 179 and 186's going for $1000-$2000 EACH... a mate phoned him, cause he is doing up a mock xu1 and he told him he has sold all 4 of the motors.... Add was only on for a day...
Hang onto them MT as they will be worth a lot more as time goes on... Very hard to find a 'Standard bore'... Plenty out there that have been re-built tho..

LW....


Growing Old is Inevitable.... Growing Up is Optional.... Prospectors United Will Never Be Defeated

3 users like this post: pagan prospector, Wishfull, Goldchaser1

#83

LoneWolf
Member
From: Gold Coast, QLD
Joined: 12 April 2016
Posts: 2,711
Member
17 May 2019 08:00 pm

Here's something for the Holden fans... Cheap too..
https://www.ebay.com.au/i/254164101292

LW.....


Growing Old is Inevitable.... Growing Up is Optional.... Prospectors United Will Never Be Defeated

1 user likes this post: HippyProspecting

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site

Top