Free To a Good Home

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Have recently been upgrading old equipment due to requiring lighter equipment for a sore back.
I have
1. 12V Exide 110Ah Deep Cycle Battery (possibly used 20 cycles to 50%) (about 1 year old)
2. Primus 80W portable solar panel (in rugged Al carry case), and
3. Kulkyne Homestead Stretcher swag, complete with upgraded stretcher (used about 6 nights).
These are free to a good home, but strictly pick-up only.
Please only PM me if you mean to use them and not will not re-sell!
If not picked up within 2 weeks, they will go to the next PMer.

Were are you for pick up Bigwave cheers Muk.

All items have been claimed.
RM Outback picked up the swag and insisted on leaving a $200 BP voucher.
Thanks RM, but your thoughtful gift was too generous :trophy:
$200 will go to dam it's favourite charity: Soldier On.
Will send receipt copy to Tathra to verify.
RM - I forgot to give you the matching sleeping bag (unused) from Kulkyne that came with it (was built specifically to match).
Got 2 for 1, so it has not been used. It's extra large - like the swag.
I'll pass that on somehow - to be discussed.
The other stays with me in the van (for very cold nights) as it's all weather, extremely comfy and fits me just fine.
Thanks all for your interest :Y:

I was in the market for a swag and couldn't believe my luck with this super generous offer from BigWave :Y: and was even luckier to be the recipient. Knowing BigWave is about to embark on a trip to keep us all entertained and envious I thought I'd show some gratitude and help fill a tank to get him on some gold. On the way home I received a call asking would I mind if BigWave donated my gesture to Soldier on :trophy: no rocket science required to work out my response.

BigWave you are a fantastic person with a heart as big as your old swag :playful: I hope the Gold God's treat you well :beer: :goldnugget: :trophy: safe travels mate.

BigWave said:
I am also a member of Ulysses (slogan: Grow Old Disgracefully) who has its own personal charity (UCARF).
I reckon it would be good if PA had their own charity - like Soldier On?
Your thoughts?

TOP IDEA :idea: :clap: :clap: :clap: :trophy: just needs it's own thread :Y: so it might be worth starting one and add a poll. Which ever charity or cause (if it gets off the ground) funds go to imo a national cause /charity would best reflect Prospecting Australia Forum (edit) soldier on will get my vote :Y: :100:

When are you heading off on your trip Bigwave?

Thinking you might be coming through where I live..

Might be able to meet for a coffee..

Goody :)

BigWave said:
I am also a member of Ulysses (slogan: Grow Old Disgracefully) who has its own personal charity (UCARF).
I reckon it would be good if PA had their own charity - like Soldier On?
Your thoughts?
:D You are a Legend BigWave :trophy: :100: %

You are good man Peter. Some people will be very lucky to receive what I am sure a well looked after items.
RM is happy for one !!
Have you bought a cordless chainsaw yet? he he

GT :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts