4WD Spotlights

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$1000 Lights will only get stolen or smashed up here.(too many 'people' with nothing to do).....My $79 22" Light bar is fantastic... When and if I wipe it out, I will just go and buy another one... This bar has lasted 3yrs so far and is just as bright as the day I got it...
......That equals to $921 I can spend going to places where I can really use the bar... :D

Only 2 weeks ago 14 cars got spray painted by Idiots running around the streets with nothing better to do ... :mad:

LW....

LoneWolf said:
$1000 Lights will only get stolen or smashed up here.(too many 'people' with nothing to do).....My $79 22" Light bar is fantastic... When and if I wipe it out, I will just go and buy another one... This bar has lasted 3yrs so far and is just as bright as the day I got it...
......That equals to $921 I can spend going to places where I can really use the bar... :D

Only 2 weeks ago 14 cars got spray painted by Idiots running around the streets with nothing better to do ... :mad:

LW....
some think the more you spend the better it is I have seen a car with 1200 dollar set of lights fitted and my 250 led lights were better

LoneWolf said:
Redfin said:
LoneWolf said:
i
......That equals to $921 I can spend at the bar... :D

LW....

Fixed it for you

Now that's a good idea... :Y: :beer: :drooling:

LW....

Might as well forget about the initial purchase if your at the bar and prepared to spend that, you'd be lucky to see the value of the initial $100.00 lights in one year or 3 depending on the breatho reading.

Haven't fitted my lights up yet coz I gotta wait while the 4x4 shop imports a Bull bar from Australia, then I got to remove the upright from it So it does not p$$$ off the insurance people, Just so I can mount my Winch and spotties,

Tried out both the IPF's and they are perfect matching beams just like I remembered they were, back in 84/85. Unlike the top brand Cibie where they are a long range spread the patterns are not the same, buggers cost me about 200 bucks each back in the day when junior was born.

Think I will order another set of IPF 900 Long range spread beams and another pair of the spots either that or 2 pairs of long range spreads again, Can't knock IPF lights, no fancy wiring fix em by the road and keep going, :Y: :cool: :cool: :perfect:

Latest posts