Looking for gold around Bundaberg area.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey how's it going I'm wanting to do some panning also in and around Bundy. Not to sure where to any help would be appreciated or if any 1 els starting of want to team up let me know. Cheers

Look to the mountains young fella.... and follow your feet !
This I C O N....
will show you the way ........ :goldnugget: :rainbow:

1555022997_screenshot_2019-04-12-08-46-42.jpg

i don't know if you can still buy it there is a cd, " historical gold locations" it shows google maps gps locations and what not,it has got about every mine that was registered in australia on it eg gold,silver,tin etc,if you can still get it, it will show you location's where gold was found, but you still have to get permission from property owners,that is the hard part

Hi Tractor,

Here is a quick look from my hema showing historic gold mines. It will give you an idea on what areas to look at. Each blue flag was a recorded mine. :goldnugget: :goldpan: :pickshovel:
You just have to do the research for them.

1555028426_screenshot_20190412-081823-600x800.jpg

Hope this helps a bit.

Cheers

Doug

thanks rockhunter, i don't how to save the piccy's from the cd and post them still learning how to drive this machine, but it shows tractor the information available then research,then the hard part the permission.To give you a idea,kanabar creek prospecting is on bucca station and sandy lets no one on the property as do most of the property owners in that area, due to a group of people that over the last few years continue to tresspass,so all the gate's are locked, these people have nothing to do with fossicking or prospecting, but as things go, only a few bad apples and they get it shut for everyone.If you live in bundy tractor, next time i am in town maybe a meet and greet over a pie and coke and have a chat, i'am not too good at this typing thing someone keeps pinching the letters i want they think it's :lol: but i don't let me know if you want to meet sandsurfer :pickshovel:

sand surfer said:
i don't know if you can still buy it there is a cd, " historical gold locations" it shows google maps gps locations and what not,it has got about every mine that was registered in australia on it eg gold,silver,tin etc,if you can still get it, it will show you location's where gold was found, but you still have to get permission from property owners,that is the hard part

Don't part with your hard earned, the files on that CD are freely available on this forum and the internet in general.

Redfin said:
sand surfer said:

Don't part with your hard earned, the files on that CD are freely available on this forum and the internet in general.
Hey Redfin, I am just following up on your comment re maps but I have been searching this forum and to date haven't come across any maps, happy to buy some but really not sure where, especially for SE QLD, can't find on this site though, any help appreciated

Latest posts