You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

LoneWolf
21 December 2018 01:43 pm

Six is only a guide, as you can see part of the public road has a boundary over it... I have been told by a fellow who does this stuff for a living that it is way out of being accurate.... You need to use GPS co-ords to be spot-on....

LW....

Growing Old is Inevitable.... Growing Up is Optional.... Prospectors United Will Never Be Defeated

1 user likes this post: mbasko

savage bitter
21 December 2018 01:46 pm

grumpygold wrote:

when you take the time to drive out there to ask for access permision, and your met with a phsyco nut job cocky, nothing gives me great pleasure then sending them a notice of entry, how id love to be a fly on the wall on mail day. they have the rite to drag you through wardens court but that gets taken care of in 4 to 6 weeks. the problem i seem to come accross is 80 percent of cockys thinks it there land too a tee, but a search on the lands title site tells you that they only lease it, lol go figure. devil

if you rent a house and someone walks around that's trespassing leasing is still renting so you have the right not to let people in

1 user likes this post: mudgee hunter

grumpygold
Banned
Banned
21 December 2018 03:59 pm

savage bitter wrote:
grumpygold wrote:

when you take the time to drive out there to ask for access permision, and your met with a phsyco nut job cocky, nothing gives me great pleasure then sending them a notice of entry, how id love to be a fly on the wall on mail day. they have the rite to drag you through wardens court but that gets taken care of in 4 to 6 weeks. the problem i seem to come accross is 80 percent of cockys thinks it there land too a tee, but a search on the lands title site tells you that they only lease it, lol go figure. devil

if you rent a house and someone walks around that's trespassing leasing is still renting so you have the right not to let people in

not in this state you dont even property owners can be sent a notice of entry just a bit different process, farmers only lease or own only the surface rights or a certain depth, then its free rain after that depth, even the land your house is on has the same surface rules, ive been through wardens court dozens of times im very very familiar with sa mineral rights. p.s. cant go within 100m of dwellings or sundry buildings ect, also includes water and feed. thumbsup

gpx 4000 / qed / nokta fors gold /garret carrot / field lab kit / hand core drill kit / auger drill machine / field crushers and dolly pots / sieves to 500 mesh /pans ect.

grumpygold
Banned
Banned
21 December 2018 04:01 pm

theres actualy companies who have els over the whole of towns, lots on wa and vic thumbsup

gpx 4000 / qed / nokta fors gold /garret carrot / field lab kit / hand core drill kit / auger drill machine / field crushers and dolly pots / sieves to 500 mesh /pans ect.

mbasko
21 December 2018 05:00 pm

savage bitter wrote:
grumpygold wrote:

That's how it works in NSW.
If you have a land lease over Crown Land then it's treated as private property. You need to get permission from the land leaseholder to gain access.
I can see both sides of it but would like to see some type of an application/agreement to enter leased Crown Land in NSW.

Everything we use comes from mining or farming.

3 users like this post: grumpygold, mudgee hunter, jimnyjerry

grumpygold
Banned
Banned
21 December 2018 05:15 pm

theyve actualy made it easier for prospectors here, before law changes, you had to have the el companies permission as well not no more, only time they come into play now is if you go to the next step to register a mineral claim, which thier permission is required. i agree with mbasko 100 percent would be good to have a access form set up, would definately free up the wardens court a fair bit for sure. thumbsup

mudgee hunter
21 December 2018 08:49 pm

Mean while back in NSW..... dont hop a fence, go through the front gate and ask firstly, and keep our image up respectfully.

5 users like this post: Rockhunter62, LoneWolf, crustydog, jimnyjerry, Tathradj

savage bitter
21 December 2018 10:06 pm

grumpygold wrote:

theres actualy companies who have els over the whole of towns, lots on wa and vic thumbsup

same in qld a mining company can put a claim in you can fight it but you will not win better off making a deal with the company and profit rather than give it all to lawyers and loose many out my way have clearing contacts or top soil contracts for the mines and just give up farming sometimes its a better life normaly fueled by drought thumbsup

2 users like this post: grumpygold, mudgee hunter

muzz
06 May 2019 10:46 am

Mate this is no good to hear some people just have no manners it's been a while between pans catch you on the creek soon pickshovel

treasure hunter with a gold bug 2 pro and a highbanker

Spinkled
06 October 2019 10:55 pm

What about accessing a creek under a road bridge?
I don't want to go up the creek into their property. I just want to play under the bridge.

1 user likes this post: Smoky bandit

Spinkled
27 October 2019 01:39 pm

Anyone?

ctxkid
27 October 2019 06:55 pm

go for it as long as you dont have to fence jump

...................................................Such is life........................................................
Oldest Copper coin 1799 left seated half penny, Oldest Silver 1834 Shilling

3 users like this post: robmoto, Goldpin Prospecting, pinfire opals

Goldpin Prospecting
27 October 2019 10:39 pm

Spinkled wrote:

What about accessing a creek under a road bridge?
I don't want to go up the creek into their property. I just want to play under the bridge.

If you do not need to cross any boundary/fence then one would presume it is OK - just don't go digging the bridge supports out cool
This is entirely presuming the road over is public too.

Edit: Sorry just saw ctx's update!

Last edited by Goldpin Prospecting (27 October 2019 10:40 pm)

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site