Stuff

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Found a little copper scrotum.
No idea about what it is. Bullet hole in one side . Actually gave it a scratch and I think its brass.
1556969284_29b91d59-854f-4197-84e3-40b66dfa4b7e.jpg

Bang on I reakon. Never thought of that due to funny shape from bullet. Sometimes just takes some fresh eyes to see things. :Y:

Someone shot there way into the old church :eek:
Bugga needed saving that much that he forced his way in :eek: ]:D

maybe what happened was
A prospector was sitting having a bite to eat with his wife and outlaws attacked his shack trying to steal all his hard earned gold
there was a big gun fight
bulletts to the left bullets to the right
window glass breaking door being shot to bits
bullets spraying around inside the shack
the wife reloading the guns and passsing them to her belovered husband who is firing out the shattered window
in the end he races out the shattered doorway guns blazing lead of death towards the bush rangers the wife firing out the window
the bushrangers are so scared they ride off into the bush to lick their wounds and move on
just a thought it may have been a bullet for that fight that hit the bed knob

7.62marksman said:
maybe what happened was
A prospector was sitting having a bite to eat with his wife and outlaws attacked his shack trying to steal all his hard earned gold
there was a big gun fight
bulletts to the left bullets to the right
window glass breaking door being shot to bits
bullets spraying around inside the shack
the wife reloading the guns and passsing them to her belovered husband who is firing out the shattered window
in the end he races out the shattered doorway guns blazing lead of death towards the bush rangers the wife firing out the window
the bushrangers are so scared they ride off into the bush to lick their wounds and move on
just a thought it may have been a bullet for that fight that hit the bed knob
:eek: :eek: WOW :eek: :eek: You may of over thought that Old Mate :lol: :lol:

ok so it could have been a sniper on the grass knoll
the prospector (we will nickname him Donkey) who had a beautiful wife half his age
his partner (nickname tiny)
well tiny wanted everything including donkeys beautiful wife so he hatched a plan to kill donkey but he knew he only had one shot or he would be busted
on a frosty morning he lay in wait on the grassy knoll for the sun to come up so he could shoot through the window and kill his partner
it was bitterly cold and it caused him to shiver but as the sun came up he took aim knowing it was now or never
gently putting presure on the trigger with numb finger (from the frosty cold)
gently dont jurk the trigger but the cold got the better of him jurked the trigger
a half oz of death flying through the air
through the window but the cold put him off by an inch and it hit the bed knob instead
as he only could take one shot and in his haste to get away he forgot about the mine shaft that was behind him
he tripped and fell down the disused shaft breaking his neck never to be seen again

7.62marksman said:
ok so it could have been a sniper on the grass knoll
the prospector (we will nickname him Donkey) who had a beautiful wife half his age
his partner (nickname tiny)
well tiny wanted everything including donkeys beautiful wife so he hatched a plan to kill donkey but he knew he only had one shot or he would be busted
on a frosty morning he lay in wait on the grassy knoll for the sun to come up so he could shoot through the window and kill his partner
it was bitterly cold and it caused him to shiver but as the sun came up he took aim knowing it was now or never
gently putting presure on the trigger with numb finger (from the frosty cold)
gently dont jurk the trigger but the cold got the better of him jurked the trigger
a half oz of death flying through the air
through the window but the cold put him off by an inch and it hit the bed knob instead
as he only could take one shot and in his haste to get away he forgot about the mine shaft that was behind him
he tripped and fell down the disused shaft breaking his neck never to be seen again
]:D :brokenh: :skull: ____ :100: :goldnugget: ____ :lol: :lol:
seriously mate, you should take up writing novels
Bjay should be proud of your investigative journalism :playful:

Well there you have it Bjay I reckon the whole story of how that bullet hit that bed head is a true record of the event :Y: good work 7.62 Marksman. Unless anyone else can come up with a separate item and equal true record of events of which I very much doubt will happen.