New Minelab Detector - any time soon?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who knows who put that vid up. marketing or no marketing exercise all it does is stop people from upgrading until rumours are dispelled/clarified Unless as someone on this forum said "you Have to upgrade" (sorry can't remember who)

SO, MY human response is to hold off on purchase of upgrade machine till i know more. So to me it is crap marketing, and i imagine would hurt sales across the board of recreational detectors. why not give a little info and only hurt sales of a particular category of recreational detectors?

Minelab , if you are listening on the interwebs somewhere, give a little info when you release a NAME of a machine. Us huddled masses don't have anything to hype about, only give opinion on your marketing program...

that's my rant.

So far the Words Vanquish and Vantage have been used, Both of which are PAT models of Aston Matin Cars, can't you people see that this is a Scam, there is No Way would ML steal another companies Product Names,

They have a bit more Class than to lower them selves like that. :cool:

vanquish
/vakw/
verbLITERARY
defeat thoroughly.
"he successfully vanquished his rival"
synonyms: conquer, defeat (utterly), beat (hollow), trounce, annihilate, triumph over, win a resounding victory over, be victorious over, best, get the better of, worst, bring someone to their knees, overcome, overwhelm, subdue, subjugate, put down, quell, quash, crush, repress, rout;

So, who and what model are they targeting?

Ridge Runner said:
So far the Words Vanquish and Vantage have been used, Both of which are PAT models of Aston Matin Cars, can't you people see that this is a Scam, there is No Way would ML steal another companies Product Names,

Hey RR
The Equinox is a car as well :Y:

Ridge Runner said:

Most of the Minelab coin/relic detectors have been car models, going right back to the Sovereign and Explorer.

And Honda's CTX's are motorbikes:
1556925268_honda.jpg

Musketeer, Stirling, Sovereign, Excalibur, Explorer, Safari, Quattro, Equinox, Vanquish, Vantage, Victory - they all have the same ring to me

Actually the only odd ball ones were X-Terra, E-Trac and CTX3030

With the internet these days they dont need a strong advertising campaign.

Just enough to get everyone talking about it then if the product is any good YouTube does the rest for free.

Revamped Go- Find as the Go-Find looked good on paper but has not produced the sales as expected...

Latest posts