New Minelab Detector - any time soon?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a former retro RC buggy enthusiast, this immediately came to mind!

1556588857_vanquish.jpg

As to a new gold detector, I know nothing at this stage.

I wonder what Aston Martin will have to say about them using that name, That could prove interesting :playful:

mbasko said:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/4485/1556583594_rpde_t54_detector_.jpg
"dual sensor metal detector which incorporates ground penetrating radar"
Its the new countermine detector.
Is this the Vanquish????
No other mooted detector release in any Minelab/Codan reports.

It's not the new mine detector.
Found this much out - it's the Victory, will allow everyone to have MultiIQ?
Vague. Thought the Equinox did that? More speculation - very low priced MultiIQ detector?
Leak some facts please Minelab :p
Based on not being in the half yearly report I doubt it will be a "flagship" type detector?

Because the equinox is new (feb18)and selling like big macs, i dont think minelab would be audacious enough to smack equinox buyers in the head with a new high end relic only detector so soon.
I suspect the detector will be a high end multi purpose detector that will be excellent on gold and relics (equinox features).
Multi IQ will allow a single frequency for gold in noisey ground or multiple frequencies simultaneously for gold or relics. And there is no reason that two different detector software programs cannot be combined in one unit. Such a detector would probably come with two different types of coils. I guess the price will be high and reflective of the gold detection capability of the unit/software/coil.

I just hope it has a shaft long enough for tall people and is strong and robustly built so it can be flogged around the australian bush and deserts

Only speculation of course but i love it.

But the moral of the story is, just keep swinging whatever minelab gold detector you have and you will find Element79
Cheers RDD

RedDirtDigger said:
Because the equinox is new (feb18)and selling like big macs, i dont think minelab would be audacious enough to smack equinox buyers in the head with a new high end relic only detector so soon.
I suspect the detector will be a high end multi purpose detector that will be excellent on gold and relics (equinox features).
Multi IQ will allow a single frequency for gold in noisey ground or multiple frequencies simultaneously for gold or relics. And there is no reason that two different detector software programs cannot be combined in one unit. Such a detector would probably come with two different types of coils. I guess the price will be high and reflective of the gold detection capability of the unit/software/coil.

I just hope it has a shaft long enough for tall people and is strong and robustly built so it can be flogged around the australian bush and deserts

Only speculation of course but i love it.

But the moral of the story is, just keep swinging whatever minelab gold detector you have and you will find Element79
Cheers RDD
Haven't you just mostly described the Equinox 800? :)

Ded Driver said:
ctxkid said:
geepers i hope they don't knocked the CTX3030 off it's purch :8

the wife wont be happy with another detector coming home :mad: :p
a case of "I want it, I need it, I want it, I need it, I want it, I need it,..."
:lol: :lol: :lol:

if they look sorta similar to my "old ones" she'll never ever know ;) :perfect:

From E E Day Ballarat ......

Gold Ballarat
29 April at 19:09
Who doesnt love the colour of gold?
#sardiniagold
Day 2: Minelab Global Conference is Up and running.??
Exciting news to watch out for in the next few months.
Stay tuned for the new Minelab Machine for Everyone coming soon. Minelab.com/victoryunearthed

And from Darren Kemp, Geelong .....

Darren Kamp
29 April at 17:47
Woohoo! Emerging news straight from the Minelab Conference! The new Vanquish Detector will be released in the coming months. Www. Minelab.com/victoryunearthed.

So, definitely NOT talking military but prospecting detector ... pretty sure the posts originally mentioned P I machine (maybe removed because it shouldn't have been mentioned ??)
My money's on (hopefully) a GPX powered version of the SDC, switch & go but detects from where the SDC stops. The GPZ is still too current to have changes made (only 50% through its 'life' cycle).
Cheers T

bit of a hard spot for dealers isn't it. IF they know anything, and they leak, their sales nose dive till release date and they potentially lose their rights. If they say it is a gold machine - most of the business around the gold fields will stop.

I'm sure minelab has it all worked out but they need better launch method in terms of info to market.

Me thinks another 18 months ...? but that may be for a new Gold machine

GPZ 7000 sales worldwide 2015 - 2018. 24000 units

They would like 50000 unit sales before new machine released ...?

$ 2000 sdc type machine, with speaker on correct side and better headphone jack with interchangable coils and a bit more depth capability. Okay just fantasising out loud. Intriguing though. :playful: