Heatho's Equinox Madness 2018

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just keep scratching around Heatho.... :eek: somethings sure to appear for ya hey ! :p

Still a cool find Heatho, despite the wound - I would have been a bit dirty too if I had scratched it, especially if it had been my first. :Y:

Ouch!! Isnt it always the way, you can retrieve hundreds of coins, and the only one you damage is the good one! I think weve all been there though. Always a possibility in hard ground though, especially if theyre deep.

Too true Chris, it was pretty deep and I was trying to extract it without damaging the grass. Ha, was like when I detected my $1 mule, was the only coin I got from that oval that had been hit by the mower......

Still living in the Hawkesbury area, really hate detecting around here but still the occasional interesting find. 1826 halfpenny.

Had a quick beach detect on Terrigal beach over the weekend while house hunting but only found bottle tops....

1564286949_img_20190728_133406.jpg

No BuLL - thats da :bomb:

Nice coin, got to be a Dump lying in the same paddock, or something O:) holy-er, right time period for their circulation.

Hey thanks fellas, yeah I reckon it had been sitting there a long long time.

That would be nice Wally, will head back there for another swing maybe tomorrow, lots of trash there though, something holey might pop up but yeah not holding my breath... :p

Latest posts