⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SC75, Some nice one`s there, Kingower Long gully, crazy rich gully back in the day, averaged a poundweight per foot for 3 quarters of a mile, now that`s a gully i`d like to hit with a dozer :playful:
That coke can opener was found on a track in wedderburn, it`s looks like to me that it was bulldozed maybe 20-30 years back to make another track, and was in a line of old digging`s, so i reckon it was thrown in there years before then dozed over to make the track, that`s why it was even there, but it did shock me hitting it at that depth, and i measure my deep holes, a true 2 foot hole looks like it 3 feet down, i`ve dug at least 3 - 3ft holes for junk, and these holes looked like 4 ft deep, just waiting for that time i dig one more deep hole and this time it`s the real deal :cool:

There still out there,bloke i know walked over this the other day,just shy of 46ozs.....
1555912137_91379070-e733-474b-b711-91662d5b8fd5.jpg

Doesnt matter where it was, because its sure not there anymore :lol: :lol: ,

Sharing the picture is more than enough for me thank you :Y: hasseling for approx locations just seems rude to me and anyone that gets blessed with a nugget like that is going to be plenty smart enough to give you a BS location anyway,,, like a local disused tip or blackberry wasp infested nail covered country.

When people ask me i always give them a exact location "in the dirt !!" .