Pick stolen from Chapel hill SA

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gpx5000

Paddy
Reaction score
Hi I was at chapel hill today and someone has stolen my pick.
There was 2 other cars there, a green Landcruiser, who I know and a guy panning who was in a white Toyota ute, if it was you, please contact me through this forum.

Cheers

Hi I was at chapel hill today and someone has stolen my pick.
There was 2 other cars there, a green Landcruiser, who I know and a guy panning who was in a white Toyota ute, with no top on his snorkel, if it was you, please contact me through this forum.
I've passed this info on to the cops also.

Cheers

Hi goldfreak, it was an old one, with rusty drop down ute sides,, no top on the snorkel, and a hole in the muffler, if it had one a t all.
He must be local to chapel hill, oh and he drinks West end draught, he was drinking it as he walked past, he let on to me as he walked into chapel hill, but was gone by the time I realised my pick had gone.

Did you see him take it or are assuming he took it?
People all the time think they have brought gear with them only to find they "left it behind" or gets lost/bounce out during transit.
Was there a opportunity for any other gear to be taken or only the pick?
I'd be wary of accusing anybody of taking anything unless you seen it or have footage of it occurring.

I dug 3 holes with it, went back to my car, put it on the tailgate while I made a phonecall in the car.
Finished my call, it had gone and so had he.

Latest posts