Rocker Box information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the suggestion and the welcome. I was hoping to find one commercially available but having one fabricated is a possibility. I did use the search function and it appears ordering from the site I mentioned may not be the best solution. The Rockin Yobskin was definitely worth a look. I am a bit surprised rockers arent popular enough to justify more production in light of the changing regulations on both continents.

There are a few well designed rocker boxes in America Gold grabber comes to mind its the same design as the rock in Yobskin you would think transport costs would be a lot cheeper as well. :Y:

Smokey, Unfortunately the gold grabber is no longer available and the domain is for sale. Same for the Allan Trees version and several others. I have been trying to find a US manufacturer for serveral months. I thought there might be a reliable Aussie source, so after lurking for some time on this forum and learning quite a bit, thought I would inquire. I do appreciate all input and being welcomed to the forum. You all seem to be a good and knowledgeable group of guys. I could build one in wood but that would not serve well, because of the distance I need to pack in, wood is just too heavy. I don't have the expertise to build one in aluminum, and really would prefer not to "contract" a build. One off projects are usually expensive, but it is what it is. Cheers, John

Hi mate Pm sent.
This is the one, they were $750 but not sure if that's changed.
Give him a call .
1555285947_img_20190415_40912.jpg

I wondered what people thought about this booklet by Verne H Ballentyne called How to build and use your own mini rocker (revised 1990)?

No I don't have it to make a copy. I was wondering if anyone had read it or made rocker using his instructions

Latest posts