Araratgold videos

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bluejeansronald said:
Araratgold said:
Here's another one for you, found last winter but only just uploaded, to make sure I had them all !
Cheers,
Rick

https://youtu.be/43ya8ApMIps
Hi Rick, great vid very nice nuggets, That big pick sure makes lite work of it, Ron.

Yes Ron, you make a bloody nice pick. I'll have to get another small one for my missus for WA next year !

Cheers,
Rick

A few clips from yesterday : GPZ19

Finally got back to a paddock I have flogged for years. Been waiting for the grass to get down a bit to have a crack with the GPZ19.
Ended up with 8 for 19.6 grams, all from an area that I have gridded carefully with the GPZ14 and GPX5000 with coils up to 25 inches.
The result shows the punch of the GPZ19 !

Please excuse the wind noise on the camera mic, it was blowing a bit prior to a change !

Cheers,
Rick

1525306729_19.6_grams_2_1280x960.jpg

:Y: excellent , that flat ground would suit the 19 inch :D
out of interest how far away would be the nearest gold digging ?
And what originally led you to this patch ? ,
was it old records , nearby diggins , an old yarn about someone picking a nugget up or is the paddock a healed up working that cropping has hidden the history ?

aussiefarmer said:
:Y: excellent , that flat ground would suit the 19 inch :D
out of interest how far away would be the nearest gold digging ?
And what originally led you to this patch ? ,
was it old records , nearby diggins , an old yarn about someone picking a nugget up or is the paddock a healed up working that cropping has hidden the history ?

Nearest diggings are about a kilometer away, and only found the small patch because I prospect, rather than crumbing known areas.

Rick

A FEW RECENT VIDS FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT
The last vid my wife had the wireless module on her near the camera, hence the overly loud and sometimes broken threshold. We didn't realise it was too close until we watched the vid. Will remember for next time ! WARNING : F bombs dropped at end of 137 gram vid.

I did put a warning on the vid that F Bombs were dropped at the end of the vid, your choice to watch or not watch it Mackka ! :Y: You get a warning, but still you are offended ?????? :(
Also, not too many females I know that don't drop the F Bomb from time to time, including my wife, so not sure why you are so offended ! :(

Rick

Very nice videos, thank you for sharing. I wish we had a video camera with us when we found some nice bits. The dirt looked defferent to what we normally detect in the west. Well done. :Y:

Great stuff Rick.
Would you believe that Phantom 4 is still in the box. !!!
Maybe one day I will have time he he
Well done

GT :)

Latest posts