SteelPhase Headphones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved them, really struggled with other head phones giving me headaches especially the crap standard minelab ones. The steel phase headphones are super comfy! Gel pads are fantastic

The target signals where clean and crisp sounding, back ground noise was very minimal if nothing at all meaning faint targets could be heard, seem very well made too.

Give them a go, think you will be pleasantly surprised.

I just use the earbud style of headphones. I tape the jack going into the battery to engage the internal booster in the battery, turn the main volume down to 2 and it's loud and clear. The buds get the sound straight into your head, with excellent external noise cancelling. More comfortable on hot days and I can wear a wide brim hat if I want....$15 for the buds I like, easy to carry a spare pair :D

Good afternoon all,

I am after some honest feedback on the SteelPhase headphones as I can't find much on them, please give me some honest opinions from people that use them. I run an SDC and a GPZ with SP01.

Cheers

I can say that anything that Nenad (SteelPhase) sells will be of good quality, we have purchased a number of items from him and he is good to deal with and knows the items he sells and I doubt very much that you would be sorry if you did buy from him. Just my opinion.

Graham

Haven't used them but all the gear I've got from Phasetech is top notch :Y:. Just bought an SP01 and wireless kit at the Gold Expo on the weekend and don't doubt they'll impress.

I did look at this thread the yesterday and thought someone would give feedback. Hang in there mate I'm sure you will get a reply soon.

I don't know about the "steelphase " but I asked Nenad about the "Deteknix" headphones for the Deus. My question was that if I found them uncomfortable could I return them,the answer was a resounding "yes". I didn't need to, they are great. I have not seen anything bad reported about Nenad and his business .
Just my feed back

ive got volume control headphones there reasonably comfortable but i did break them 2 time out the plastic adjustment ratchet for your head just snapped going to talk to neadad , might been operator error but plastic mmmmmm

Steelphase headphones only available from Steelphase ( Pat )

I have had a pair for a few months , only used them on a 7000 , the quality is better than any Ive had & externally you hear very little .

If you are a headphone person & dont mind a little weight , they are best Ive used . I look like a pilot ...!

Shaenae - whereabouts are you ..?

Ant

Latest posts