ARB Classic Fridge Serie's II

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just found that ARB has done a revamp of their classic series' fridge freezers, and added a few things that are useful via downloading an App from the play store that allows you to dim the LED Panel which I think is a good idea because in the dark the Classic Blue and grey model display will light up a room at night, The app also allows you to adjust the Temp, and voltage input and a few other good features and it now has a backlit display, One thing I don't like is the Two Tone Grey finish, because Although Dometic makes these Fridges for ARB NOW it appears to have lost the one thing that mad them individual with the bright Blue and Grey finish, And they have a new dark grey cover for them which is going to get dirty real quick. As does the Blue cover, Might of been better to make them match the colours in the bush so they don't show the dirt.

ARB are calling these new fridges the ARB Classic series' II The only problem with that is The Classic series I had a greeny coloured display and then they bought out V2 which was called Series II, And now they are calling this new model Series II so that's no going to help when order a new fridge or parts, The only thing I like about it is the dimmable display.

Anyway here they are.

https://www.arb.com.au/classic-fridge-freezer-series-ii/

Latest posts