GPX4500 For Sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WE have just transfer a warranty last week you need to send a copy of the receipt from the seller we sent both a copy from the dealer and a copy from the seller we purchased the detector from , you can do it over the net but we done it by mail bit easer for us regards john :Y:

old hand said:
WE have just transfer a warranty last week you need to send a copy of the receipt from the seller we sent both a copy from the dealer and a copy from the seller we purchased the detector from , you can do it over the net but we done it by mail bit easer for us regards john :Y:

Geez now I have to find the receipt... That will be fun ....not.
It's here somewhere :(

Would you have got it emailed to you as well as hard copy? I know I did with all of mine.
Or contact Miners Den direct - Im sure they will have copy of receipt.

Thanks Northeast. Yeah I got on the Minersden web site and asked them to help me out. Gave them my serial number etc. Hope to hear from them tomorrow.

We have moved house since then. So not exactly sure where I've put it .....Somewhere Safe :/ I guess.

Minersden are so so good.
At 9:05 this morning I got an email from them with my receipt attached. I bought the machine 6.3.17
cost me $3,600. So I recon $2900 is a reasonable price for it seeing it's only been used 3 X . Once here for 1/2 hr, once at Wedderburn for 2 hrs on one of the only days it didn't rain, the rest of the time I used the sdc. And for maybe 4 hours up north S.A. So it's done 6.5 hours work. Not even run in.

Wishfull said:
Minersden are so so good.
At 9:05 this morning I got an email from them with my receipt attached. I bought the machine 6.3.17
cost me $3,600. So I recon $2900 is a reasonable price for it seeing it's only been used 3 X . Once here for 1/2 hr, once at Wedderburn for 2 hrs on one of the only days it didn't rain, the rest of the time I used the sdc. And for maybe 4 hours up north S.A. So it's done 6.5 hours work. Not even run in.

This is a great bargain :Y: wish I needed a new bit of kit unfortunately I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.