GPX5000

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jarrahrules said:
Sorry its out of warentee. I dont know why everone goes on with this. Ive never had any problem with a gpx5000 or anyone i now.
Its a grear detector.
Heaps of extras.

They sure are a great detector and trouble free. :perfect:
I think the reason people ask after the warranty is simply piece of mind nothing more, and to my way of thinking thats smart! :Y:
Even though it is a good price for what you are getting its still an older 2nd hand machine and $5000 is a large sum of money.
Now miners den have them advertised at the moment for $5200 and that includes two coils, pinpointer, warranty and a few other items thrown in and if I was in the market to buy one and I had these two options Id buy new and have the piece of mind knowing its brand new with warranty! :perfect:
Just saying.

Hi Jarrahrules, maybe separate the items with prices and not sell the standard 5000 items. This way you will sell the coils and hence reduce the cost of the 5000 to a more tempting price. $5k after Christmas on an old machine may sound a lot (yes we all know the 5000 is a great machine)
But to a new buyer $5k is a lot of money. Reducing your sale price will tempt more potential buyers.
Cheers

HH

Thanks guys.
Yep I am more than happy to seperate but not until the machine is sold first.
Make an offer on the 5000 and the two standard coils.

HoudiniHarry said:
Hi Jarrahrules, maybe separate the items with prices and not sell the standard 5000 items. This way you will sell the coils and hence reduce the cost of the 5000 to a more tempting price. $5k after Christmas on an old machine may sound a lot (yes we all know the 5000 is a great machine)
But to a new buyer $5k is a lot of money. Reducing your sale price will tempt more potential buyers.
Cheers

HH
Hi HH.
How much would I get just for bv the machine.

Jarrah you might want to drop the price to around $4000. The GPX5000 have come down a lot in price in the past year and I would say $4000 is a fair price for what you have for sale. I would be keen at that price and if I had the cash. :Y:

jarrahrules said:
HoudiniHarry said:
Cheers

HH
Hi HH.
How much would I get just for bv the machine.

Hi Jarrahrules, to be honest around $4k and sell the other coils. This will help sale.

Cheers HH

shakergt said:
Jarrah you might want to drop the price to around $4000. The GPX5000 have come down a lot in price in the past year and I would say $4000 is a fair price for what you have for sale. I would be keen at that price and if I had the cash. :Y:
Nice try but no thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts