Woody-Foot. SDC Stand

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will just ad my version (I will probably get shot down), made it after the first couple of times of using the sdc in the back yard, just kept rolling over every time I put it down. A short length of 40 mm conduit that was left over from something else and a cable tie and two 5 mm holes in conduit. Seems to work so far, if not will be removed, also made my own bungee cord, both of these things were done before I was aware that there were 'other' items available.

1552719949_dscf1823.jpg

Ordered the "bundle" from Woody's Foot (Scott) today, thanks Les for the heads up.

Have noticed some have their bungee anchored just below the box?
Have always and will continue to anchor bungee on the shaft at the balance point with the detector/coil (SD, GPX & SDC) hovering above ground.
If you take your arm out of the rest the detector coil remains in swing position. Much less tiring.

Lesgold said:
Yep. 5 months down the track and my opinion hasnt changed. Its a permanent fixture on the blue Hoover.

Package arrived and found all the components are very professionally made.
The knuckle protects the whole joint not partly as previous one we had fitted.
On a dumb note: Fitted the tubes with the 18650 batteries, turned machine on, not a beep out of speaker. Removed batteries and refitted "C's" still not a beep.
Opened up cover, duh!!!! SteelPhase patch lead was still plugged in. Brain shut down over summer. :lol:

Well done Woody-Foot Industries................Thanks Scott

https://www.facebook.com/Woodyfoot/

Latest posts