Gold digger picks on ebay

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hermann said:
Hi Ron, I'm just wondering if my lightweight Little Brother Digger is on the way to us? Cheers, Lanette and Hermann.
Hi Herman, I am still waiting for a reply from my PM sent on 29 july, You never sed weather you are happy with that offer or not, Like i told you in the PM i cant get it under 1700 gram i just cant get the thin spring, If this is ok let me know, Other wise go threw ebay return this item for refund, Cheers.

Hi Ron, I never received a PM. Anyway, I modified my pick to my liking I got the weight down to 1690gm , I'm happy with it now. Cheers, Hermann.

hermann said:
Hi Ron, I never received a PM. Anyway, I modified my pick to my liking I got the weight down to 1690gm , I'm happy with it now. Cheers, Hermann.
Thanks Hermann, Great news Thanks, I did send two PM , No worries, Cheers.Ron.

Hey Ron just ordered the number 1. I'm not the tallest bloke about 175 cm. What is the length of the handle brother?

malri_au said:
Bought mine a week or two ago,thing is sturdy as hell. Love it!

Cheers again there Ron!
Good on you mate pleased your happy with it, Dam lot of the them out there now, Ron.

Hi Folk. Yes my picks are on ebay, I have received a bit of mail saying they are hard to find on ebay, They are in gold prospecting picks / gold picks and a few other places on ebay, Also available from direct from me on P/A just pm or mail, Cheers, Ron.

I have had one of your larger picks for a couple of years and love it, great quality and price :Y:

hi Ron I am new to the forum so i don't appear to have access to pm you, I would like to order a little ripper pick from you direct john xxxxxxxxx thanks.

Moderator Edit.
We do not allow phone
numbers to be displayed.

Use the Email icon under Ron,s avatar.
You must have 10 worth while post's
and then you can use the PM function.
Plus a few more things open up.

shnapper20 said:
hi Ron I am new to the forum so i don't appear to have access to pm you, I would like to order a little ripper pick from you direct john xxxxxxxxx thanks.

Moderator Edit.
We do not allow phone
numbers to be displayed.

Use the Email icon under Ron,s avatar.
You must have 10 worth while post's
and then you can use the PM function.
Plus a few more things open up.
Hi Mate, Picks are available direct from me, email sent, Ron.

roundtuit said:
I have one of your picks love it can carry all day no probs
Hi Mate,They may be a few mills heaver than others but get in a bit of hard ground they wont make your wrist ake , The thing is if you can dig and refill a extra 10 holes a day its worth it, Ron.

Yep, Fantastic Pick thanks Ron.

Bought myself a Little Brother Pick from you on ebay and took it out for its first trip to Kingower last weekend. I was using a Fiskars from Bunnings prior to that, but it was just way too heavy and long for this Deepseeker. I'm only 5' 6", and hanging off my hip it meant that the over 2 Kg Fiskar was longer than my legs :eek:

Anyway, the Little Bro is much lighter and shorter, and I love the way it digs/ scrapes. It got me to the bullets and shot gun balls in no time at all, and even makes short work of refilling the holes. Hopefully someday soon it will get to have a clunk on some big yellow mofo :D -Great quality handtool mate!

Deepseeker said:
Yep, Fantastic Pick thanks Ron.

Bought myself a Little Brother Pick from you on ebay and took it out for its first trip to Kingower last weekend. I was using a Fiskars from Bunnings prior to that, but it was just way too heavy and long for this Deepseeker. I'm only 5' 6", and hanging off my hip it meant that the over 2 Kg Fiskar was longer than my legs :eek:

Anyway, the Little Bro is much lighter and shorter, and I love the way it digs/ scrapes. It got me to the bullets and shot gun balls in no time at all, and even makes short work of refilling the holes. Hopefully someday soon it will get to have a clunk on some big yellow mofo :D -Great quality handtool mate!
Hi mate Just show how much is wasted at bunnings, Buy right buy once. Cheers, Ron.

Hi! Im interested in ordering one of your picks but cant seem to direct message you as Im new to the forum! Can you please suggest an alternative way to contact you? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.