AHOY

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldtarget

(AKA OldGT)
Reaction score
Been ages since ive been here, maybe the account is as dusty as the detectors!

Any way i hope you all are well, really just popping in to say hello and to let you all know in advance i will be selling my gpx4500 shortly. Still under its first year of warranty, finds gold, not much use with extras great time to get one as the weather cools.

If you would like more details ill be popping an ad up in for sale in next cpl of days. In the meantime shoot me a pm if your interested for more details.

I trust youve all been well and feeding the fever.

Cheers.

Giving up gold detecting all together mate, probably gold prospecting in general. Ill stick the odd coin shoot or quick pan around my other interests. :perfect:

OldGT said:
Giving up gold detecting all together mate, probably gold prospecting in general. Ill stick the odd coin shoot or quick pan around my other interests. :perfect:

Understandable. Why dont you dust off the 4500 and come to the Easter meetup for a last outing before you sell it? It would be a great way to sign off your detecting
Career! :D

Appreciate the sentiment mate, unfortunately im off to Easter show in Sydney, then time with my girl(s), in a bizarre twist of fate Mrs GT works fulltime regular hours and im back subcontracting which Easter will be my first regular break of consequential days since Jan.

Iwill watch the thread and see how things go. If there was a geniune buyer there looking to take it to new home id certainly make time.

Latest posts