Fat bottomed bike seat.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Pharty, myself and mr flowerpot both have a lambs wool seat cover on the larger type seat. Works really really well.
Ive never even seen that contraption you tried out.

Flowerpot said:
Hey Pharty, myself and mr flowerpot both have a lambs wool seat cover on the larger type seat. Works really really well.
Ive never even seen that contraption you tried out.

Lambs wool eh? Ill have to double check on whether I have any Kiwi lineage first in case it gives rise to disturbing thoughts.

The solution to the sore undercarriage -
Made of cotton or cotton/poli (no lycra for me) with a padded crotch area.
Been wearing something similar for a while now.
In cold weather, wear them over the top of your "tracki daks."

1553408473_shorts.jpg

Well you know I got an Aldi foldup bike, and generaly it's great, but, the seat ,I found left just a bit to be desired. With a bit of downward adjustment the jewells were not to bad, but geeze the seat must be pretty narrow coz my neat, tight buns were overhanging the sides a bit. So after a bit of research checking out Anolpharts problems I purchased 1 of these

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Soft-Un...m1a3482b264:g:DYQAAOSw~o5afUMa&frcectupt=true

1555068039_bike_seat.jpg

OMG, I've died and gone to heaven, it's like pedalling around on a lounge chair, no cherries or mango's are being subject to any pain or discomfort :Y: :Y: :Y:

SNAP !!

This is so strange, I just put one of these on my BMX.....

well.... my 8yr old daughters BMX with her tool kit too, while we were camping two days ago, she was complaining
the seat was two narrow and hurting her.

Went to K-Mart, same seat, very cushioned, $14.50 ? ish.

My test ride was successful, so I will be going to get another for my Mountain Bike, yes my bum is not appreciating
the seats of today either.
I would like to replace the bike with an electric version, just too many $ at the moment.

Latest posts