Prospecting / Miners pick information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Muk said:
Ive got some picks made from ag point plough discs Im in Eaglehawk vic $30 bucks for the largest have 3 sizes theres photos on here in today I made cheers Muk.

Do you make many of these Muk, and what are the sizes, as I may be interested in buying a couple if your keen on selling and able to post.

Gday jacko I have posted picks but it gets pricey I have sent a pick in a large post pack cost was 18 bucks that was for my large pick approx 530mm handle its the size pick Ive used for the last 3years my others come down in size good for roaming or crevicing I havent posted these as yet weight is not a problem my picks are made from ag point plough discs with a 28mm round handle thats what I like but if you want a different handle I cancan do that for a small increase in price cheers Muk.

Eluvial said:
Hey PMac, Bluejeansrenald from PA makes some really good picks mate.. Gold Digger picks on Ebay.. I've got the Little Brother pick, opens up a hole in hard ground no probs.. :Y:

I have the little brother .

I can vouch for these, it will outlast me !

Keep posting Gros21

Then click on Muk nick and send a PM,

I have one of he's picks and can say it is a good bit of kit

Goody :)

Gros21 said:
Muk how do we order 1 or 2 of these? I cant find apm button

Your post count is at 6 so get busy asking questions and you'll have 10 up in no time then you'll have the PM function active :Y:

Hi Muk,
I'm interested in one of your picks but do not have 10 posts to send you a pm. I live in Bendigo. If there is a way that you can contact me then I would get one.
Thanks

When your have 10 post up you can contact Muk..

Private message...

Or you can email him...

Search user name Muk..

Goody :)

They are a great pick :Y:

Latest posts