Getting my mojo back...to get out detecting again.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Detectist said:
FP - why don't you pick up the finds you have found in the past and run your hands over them. Think about how you found them, and the weather at the time, and if you were with anyone and smile.

Now, what was left on that bucket list?
I will give that a try detectist, thanks :goldnugget:

Detectist said:
FP - why don't you pick up the finds you have found in the past and run your hands over them. Think about how you found them, and the weather at the time, and if you were with anyone and smile.

Now, what was left on that bucket list?
i do that :cool: it does give some 'drive' an can remember where and when i found each coin :eek:
strange really because i struggle to remember what day it is :awful: :8

Hi Kerrie,
Dont panic its still out there found these 2 bits on Sunday any time you wish to come out just holla :) . Well unless Im working & your not hehe.
Scotty

1552976870_75143671-2e72-4c80-8619-7f076fa8be87.jpg

Yes, I know how you feel FP. Been there. I even put my 4500 up for sale briefly last year.

Then I came to my senses and changed tactics.

Took the 4500 and made it the centrepiece of the lounge room so I would see it every day, all the time. Motivated me to get my act back into gear.
Haven't looked back since then. :)

Had the same thing happen, had abit of a hiatus due to life then thought I lost intrest. Joined a metal detecting group on Facebook to sell my detector, started seeing all the posts of finds come in and it reignited the fire in me, been out 5-10 times since, including twice today :D

Geez Hard Luck and DetectingSA, I had begun considering selling my 5000 and Nox too. :8
Glad I didnt because by the sounds of it I will definitely get back out there, once life starts tacking in a different direction again.
Good knowing that the mojo wont stay missing for too long, going by others experiences.
Thanks to everyone for encouragement ... {) :D :Y: