Manual Jaw crusher for sampling ore and species

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G0lddigg@

Dustin
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
hi crew wanted to introduce our new jaw crusher / rock crusher , runs on pure sweat :) manual non powered so can be used in any of those prohibitive states where motorized equipment is frowned upon.

I'm pretty happy with the end result after working with a few guys in the US who have patents I had to pay some people off but in the end was able to bring a quality unit with some solid re-engineering to the market in Australia that i know people are going to love to use.

Made from 100% Australia steel and every components made by within 3 km of our workshop, we have an amazing cnc lathe company around the corner from us who were able to turn out some solid pins making this unit pretty damn rock solid but easy to assemble and disassemble. (we don't have a lathe) :)

I shot a quick demo on Saturday at my workshop but any questions are welcome.

unit comes in at 17kgs, can easily get down to 100 mesh if required I hope you guys like it any feedback very welcome..

https://highbanker.com.au/collectio...t/products/jaw-crusher-off-grid-crazy-crusher

here is a better pic of that pan in the background of material processed

1551665620_20190302_131457.jpg

That's pretty cool considering you can set it up at home in the shed or use it out in the field, love the products you're producing Dustin, quality gear at affordable prices. :perfect:

Golddig, that looks a great bit of kit. Looking at your site they are about 17kg. Is that correct. Other thing you will get a good workout. :Y:

Excellent!
Much quicker than a dolly pot.

Any idea on a ballpark figure for postage to WA?

Great idea!

"thank you so much for bringing that over for me.....here's your six pack now kindly Eff off back over the border"

:D

nah...made that up..I'm a sweetie :Y:

madtuna said:
Excellent!
Much quicker than a dolly pot.

Any idea on a ballpark figure for postage to WA?

mate wa is a big area you'll need to be a bit more specific, Perth slow 6-9 business days $29, 4-5 business days $55, overnight $219. Karalee $179 6-9 business days. Karratha 6-9 days $77, 5-6 days $126 as a few examples WA is the mystery state you never know what its going to cost.

travelergold said:
Golddig, that looks a great bit of kit. Looking at your site they are about 17kg. Is that correct. Other thing you will get a good workout. :Y:

spot on mate 17kgs, yes a bit over engineered but i want them to last. i'm sure the product will evolve over time and maybe i'll lighten it up more but shes designed so you can drive off and forget its on the tailgate and survive a good drop as i expect will happen from time to time.

i quote like the range in movement its not a hard workout but as you're arms are outstretched its a different muscle group that working for sure, if you lift up just slightly you get the best rock cracking pressure as the plates are moving parallel whereas at the top of the stroke right up fully open the jaws are moving away from each other so short and sharp for quick cracks and for grinding real fine nice long movements.

wonder if i can get endorsed by the heart foundation hahah

PhaseTech said:
That's brilliant! I reckon I could grind up some coffee beans in that as well - bonus ;)
haha im sure there will be some interesting uses. ive already been educated on frit making, clay crushing for sea cucumbers who knows whats next

Latest posts