3 Blue Sapphires

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi ,
I have 3 blue sapphires for sale. They are from Inverell, NSW

Im asking $700 for the 3. Pick up from Hill End or I will post, registered mail from Bathurst.

1. 1.75 crt
1547098966_1.75c1.jpg

2. 1.82 crt
1547099001_1.82c1.jpg

3. 1.89 crt
1547099038_1.89c1.jpg

The photos were taken on a light table. Its very hard to take a good photo with the gear that I have :mad:

Im open to reasonable offers

cheers

Bob

I think they're sitting upside-down on their tables in those photos?

Theyre sitting on their table by the looks of it on the light table, gives a great view to see what inclusions may be present. The dark halo is just the effect that shows from the gap between the girdle and the table

Yes they are on a light table. Unfortunately I am able to take any better quality photos with the equipment I have at the moment.

Anyone interested in buying them please PM me and we can work out a way for you to view them

What I meant was, they look to be sitting upside-down on the table of the stone - the large, flat facet dead on top of the stone (obviously they won't stand straight up on their pointed bottom, referred to as the "culet").

Try putting them right way up (if they aren't) on a mirror or an upended schooner glass as Wally suggested - they will sort of lay over but the crown (top) of the stone will show :Y:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts