SDC2300 New Coil Question

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the SP01 has never made changes to the front end of a detector.

The input to the SP01 is the Audio output of the detector.

Thus unless a coil can change the audio output spectrum of the detector, then no issue.

The SDC2300's audio spectrum is quite fixed and you usually only have the 2 tones/frequency shift to choose from.

StoneTheCrows said:
Well I am hoping it finds gold
haven't christened the filter yet.
every time I don't use it I go OK

I think you have had the sp for a long time already , so if you continue not using it, i guarantee it will work exactly the same :playful: am i right :lol:

aussiefarmer said:
StoneTheCrows said:
Well I am hoping it finds gold
haven't christened the filter yet.
every time I don't use it I go OK

I think you have had the sp for a long time already , so if you continue not using it, i guarantee it will work exactly the same :playful: am i right :lol:

I do use it usually first day out and never had any success.
I have tried a few test pieces at different depths and can't tell the difference in signal to be honest.

i won't take it off my 2300 just for vol control it only there to enhance vol and filter noise "coming "from detector does not alter any thing inside of detector but the result is them faint signals become more auditable iven yesterday the missus said how did u hear that!!
1552600168_20190314_175813.jpg

Flatlander said:
i won't take it off my 2300 just for vol control it only there to enhance vol and filter noise "coming "from detector does not alter any thing inside of detector but the result is them faint signals become more auditable iven yesterday the missus said how did u hear that!!https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/9443/1552600168_20190314_175813.jpg

You sure that you haven't been going over my areas Flatlander? They look like the ones I've been getting lately with my 7000.

Cheers

Doug

Latest posts