XVIVE U2 Silver Wireless Guitar System (can be used on GPX)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Purchased one of these systems to try and use on the QED but it did not work as well as I hoped. It can be used quite effectively 'plug and play' on the GPX detectors as can be seen here.

https://www.detectorprospector.com/...ess-system-option/?tab=comments#comment-85506

Through that thread it also discusses light weight battery options for the GPX that can be attached to the detector and you really can be completely detached/wire free
from the detector.

Or it can also be used on a guitar as it was designed for:

https://www.artistguitars.com.au/buy/xvive-u2-silver-guitar-wireless-system/13442

The 'watch demo' Youtube link shown at this web page is quite good if it is a guitar you are planning to use it for.

The receive unit can either be plugged into a booster and then your earbuds, headphones or whatever. Or SteelPhase made up a custom lead for me as shown in the pic below that the receive unit plugs into and then your earbuds/phones with a 3.5mm end can plug into. If your headphones have a 6.35 mm end then almost any audio store will have a female/female 6.35 mm adapter for a couple of bucks.

1552179706_xvive4.jpg

I bought them through artist guitars. I have not registered them for warranty so the new owner can do that. I have literally plugged them in for 10 minutes, tried a few different things, realised it wasn't going to work on the QED, recharged them and put them back in the box. They are usually $200. I waited for quite some time and they came on special for $170 plus postage. For the system, the lead from SteelPhase and postage with tracking I am asking $165 not negotiable. (The earbuds in the photo are not included).

Cash or direct deposit only. Please don't bother asking about anything other form of payment.

A few more pics :)

1552180121_xvive_1.jpg

1552180138_xvive_2.jpg

1552180153_xvive_3.jpg

Sorry but these sold.

Mods, if you can please close thread.

They should work on a GPZ but the WM12 should/would do just as good or better and have a longer battery life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts