Met Clegy

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hope this is okay to post.

Hi All, My wife and I met Clegy yesterday at a field day for the West Coast Metal Detecting Club held in York. The day was well attended and I got a wealth of information on both the Dues and Minelab machines. Thanks to all involved.

Best regards
Surly

Super Good to meet and Hang out with The WA Crew, Man thats a cool place and WhiteGum Farm is just am amzing facility built buy one guy.

Caravan park, 4WD track, AIR STRIP, Mig 21 Fighter and soon a PUB and Night Club!! NUTS!!!!!!

Oh did I mention the 2 Boeing 737 aircraft that you can rent and stay in?? First one arrives march 27 watch your local news WA its sure to make an appearance as they move it up the highway.

Day was By REEDS Prospecting, New and Only XP dealer in the West.
(You got somewhere to go locally now West OZ XP Users.... At Last!)

We did Geology (Aaron the owner is an exploration geo for many big companies and projects and his rock knowledge is INCREDIBLE!)

We Then Introduced the XP Range and Aaron did some Voodoo with the SDC that I have never seen before. This Voodoo had an SDC quiet on the pavers outside his shop the day before and I still remain a little blown away by that tidbit he freely gave to the visitors.

We saw the NEW SDC coils and then we did clinics on the SDC, 5000, 7000 and of course the Deus gear, equinox and CTX3030.

The day Finished with a Jump off the jetty into the dam and a few frothies, then a quiet dinner in a Pub I can't remember the name of.....There was Weir near there?? I don't know the roger's tasted good though.

Great Day, Great People, Great Knowledge Shared and the Snag on Bun was the perfect lunch.

Again thanks to the WA Crew, You guys rock and I'll be over on yet another raid and hopefully find more than the $2.40 in the short time I had to bring home. BTW I used the $2.40 to pay for that blokes sausage buns.... You Know the one if you where there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy Hunting Westo's!!!

Clegy

P.S Happy Jaros??

Sounded like a good day out there clegy.
Was there any gold being detected out there on the trip mate? What was the country like? WaZ