Wheres our summer gone

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dam it said:
Licking windows said:
Redfin said:
Licking windows said:
Ive just gone down and replaced the old milk with fresh, also very nervously opened the shed door and sprinkled a heap of flour on the floor as well as laying out a bit more fishing net :perfect:
So fingers crossed and Ill keep you guys posted :)

And ???
Gday Redfin
No luck as of yet :N:
Not even any tracks in the flour :Y:
Have changed the milk about 4 times :Y: and isnt that a fun job when its been sitting out in the sun for a few days 8.(
So what ya recon, safe to walk into me shed with me shorts and thongs on or what? :lol: :lol: :lol:
:D How goes the Battle for the Shed with the "Tiger" & Yourself ?
Yer 4 day old milk :awful: erk :awful: . Maybe the Milk is not working . It has worked for me in the past , but not every time .
I had a " ? " Snake in my shed for a few years , A few years ago , Dont know what color it was Coz I never Seen it :|
But I could see were it had been on the dusty floor . I almost had a little :poop: when I 1st realized what the weird marks were
In the dust on the floor while standing at my work bench seeing it go between my legs and under the bench .
Now that SCARED me . An everything under and near that bench got dragged out with a shovel or rake ( was a Very JUMPY search )
And did not find it :mad:
The next couple weeks I was very jumpy while in my shed , and no sign of it .
But it was making tracks in the dust again a month or so later :/ I heard it moving around in the upstairs area a few times over next few years .
But still never seen it .
Hi dam it
Havent spotted the bloody thing since :N: but there has been something moving around inside the shed as when I sprinkled flour on the floor again around a week ago I didnt realise there was a Masonite packer around 200mm long on the floor and I checked yesterday and the packer was turned over :N: and me fishing net Ive got around the shed door and around the bluestone retainer ( I keep the bowl of milk under it ) a section of it had moved a meter or so :eek:
It freaks me out when I go into the chooks yard and house to feed em and collect the eggs as it backs onto my shed where I think the snake is calling home :N: Im tipping one day when I go to collect the eggs there will be a big tiger snake in there :N:
I will admit that Id rather deal with a snake than a spider :Y: something about spiders gives me the Hebie gebies :N:

Hey Dam-it, sorry to disappoint mate but was business all the way. The closest I got to colour was the yellow sands of the industrial sites of Malaga :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Had a chat with a mate and he said he had been out a couple of times but alas no gold. His wife did find plenty of coloured rocks to keep him busy.
Anyone going to Perth, I can highly recommend staying at the Murray Hotel in West Perth. Clean and comfortable rooms at a reasonable rate and good food.
Mackka

Latest posts