Wheres our summer gone

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rockhunter62 said:
madtuna said:
48 today but we have a cool change coming...only 40 tomorrow! :D

We're the same over here Steve.

Cheers

Doug

yeah but you have water and a sprinkler and a lawn!!! we ran out at the homestead last night :eek: Was running around all morning fixing broken pipes and diverting water to get some flowing to the house.

poor old Jeff is dying for a crap but theres a mouse doing laps of the bowl at the moment and he cant bring himself to bomb it and we cant afford to waste a flush :D

First day of autumn I think summer is still here

1551412473_94ac54f2-a31d-4cee-a9c4-eab8ff87bb81.jpg

Manpa said:
Just on midday, 39 degrees, don't think we will have any probs reaching the anticipated 40, stinking northerly. Hope no d....heads light fires.
Well we nudged 41 at home, winds dropped thankfully, just need it to swing around to the southwest for a nice sea breeze.

Hey RM did you guys get that freak 15 - 20 minute wild wind with the tiniest bit of rain storm thing a few hours ago?

Mrs Redfin was in Hobart for lunch today, was a very pleasant 32C

Licking windows said:
Hey RM did you guys get that freak 15 - 20 minute wild wind with the tiniest bit of rain storm thing a few hours ago?

No just a bit of thunder looked threatening for about 1/2 hour and then cleared, happy to not have a lightning strike.

RM Outback said:
Licking windows said:

No just a bit of thunder looked threatening for about 1/2 hour and then cleared, happy to not have a lightning strike.

Yeah it was really strange, hot as hell and not a breath of wind then out of nowhere the wind picked up big time, branches and leaves going everywhere :N: the powerlines must have sparked as the cfa went out to a small fire on a nature strip :N:
As quick as it started it was over. The worst part about it was I only just put the blower vac away happy with how clean and tidy the drive was :Y: but lasted all af 10 - 15 mins :mad:

:D :D Nice :cool:
Mackka said:
Spent the week in Perth. Got off the plane 35+ and very pleasant, no humidity just hot. Comfortable.
Mackka
So :eek: A Week In Perth You say ?
Long way from home Old Mate ;) ;)
Have not seen ANY pic,s of all the :goldnugget: :goldnugget: Ya dug while There :|
Now don,t tell me you went all that way ? & did not Get at least 5 Days :playful: in the bush Detecting :goldnugget:
Out of the whole week you were there ?? :(

Licking windows said:
Redfin said:
Licking windows said:
Ive just gone down and replaced the old milk with fresh, also very nervously opened the shed door and sprinkled a heap of flour on the floor as well as laying out a bit more fishing net :perfect:
So fingers crossed and Ill keep you guys posted :)

And ???
Gday Redfin
No luck as of yet :N:
Not even any tracks in the flour :Y:
Have changed the milk about 4 times :Y: and isnt that a fun job when its been sitting out in the sun for a few days 8.(
So what ya recon, safe to walk into me shed with me shorts and thongs on or what? :lol: :lol: :lol:
:D How goes the Battle for the Shed with the "Tiger" & Yourself ?
Yer 4 day old milk :awful: erk :awful: . Maybe the Milk is not working . It has worked for me in the past , but not every time .
I had a " ? " Snake in my shed for a few years , A few years ago , Dont know what color it was Coz I never Seen it :|
But I could see were it had been on the dusty floor . I almost had a little :poop: when I 1st realized what the weird marks were
In the dust on the floor while standing at my work bench seeing it go between my legs and under the bench .
Now that SCARED me . An everything under and near that bench got dragged out with a shovel or rake ( was a Very JUMPY search )
And did not find it :mad:
The next couple weeks I was very jumpy while in my shed , and no sign of it .
But it was making tracks in the dust again a month or so later :/ I heard it moving around in the upstairs area a few times over next few years .
But still never seen it .

Just make a bit of noise when you enter the shed and you'll be ok,
they will knick off to avoid confrontation at all times.
Just be careful when moving things under benches.

Latest posts