Gold Rat Mini Cleanup Sluice / backpack Highbanker

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the idea of this 6" evolving into a mini highbanker, so February should see it available in a full package with the classic hopper style? or the hopper will just be an accessory to the Mini Cleanup that's already available now.

I used to own an RDH Goldbuster II but foolishly sold it. Been looking for a replacement ever since.

Top work Dustin :Y:

AussieChris said:
Love the idea of this 6" evolving into a mini highbanker, so February should see it available in a full package with the classic hopper style? or the hopper will just be an accessory to the Mini Cleanup that's already available now.

I used to own an RDH Goldbuster II but foolishly sold it. Been looking for a replacement ever since.

Top work Dustin :Y:

hey Chris,

Absolutely i'll put this into a kit, initially it will be available as standalone addon and when we make the next batch of 6 inch units well add the additional holes into the cnc programming . I'm well overdue to put all of our range in kits as they have evolved so much this last 18 months i've been a bit bogged down in production to take care of the website and listings.

this means designing new boxes, ordering them in the hundreds and storing them etc so nothing ever happens overnight i'm afraid but i'm putting the hours in :)

G0lddigg@ said:
I posted a little video mucking around with some crusher ore last week on the facebook page cant see a way to embed the video here so here's a link for those interested in my front mount caravan mini highbanker :)

https://www.facebook.com/Highbankers/videos/952628928459907/

Caravan mount :Y: I like it :Y: :beer: :trophy: I'm not on fb so I'll keep an eye on this thread.

its just where i set my 6 inch banker up mate, I keep my caravan parked up at5 my warehouse the drawbar is the perfect height to run from into a bucket :)

1549924150_caravan.jpg

Palm1975 said:
I have the 6 inch mini sluice and love it. Really like the look of the high banker and the power sluice. Might have to be my next purchase I think.

glad you're enjoying the gear mate :Y:

I dont seem to get my 6 clean up sluice to stop clogging up. I start of with nice active cells but still it gets clogged up, where am I going wrong.

1550093813_01d93823-6e87-4be0-8c39-45b2d373fff6.jpg

Just kidding, it is an awesome little bit of gear. I am keen on getting the high banker attachment as well.

Nice to be clogged up tho Shep ..

you might have to see a doctor about that problem :lol:

Goody :)

PS .....good to see some people are getting some yellow stuff :Y:

not sure if the photo angle but the clamp ramp going on to the dream mat is set up different to the way i clamp mine on? have you found your way more effective compared to the bolts clamping the aluminium flat then the plate rising to just fit the matting under it? I use mine as a clean up sluice so interested in this set up...cheers stru

Any news on this 6 inch highbanker?
I think we should call it a double sluice to avoid it being banned in nsw. A loophole in the legal system. :cool:

sorry fellas havent been getting notifications from PA again.... seems to get caught in the old spam filter.

I released the mini highbanker this week posted a video here sorry if you dont have facebook havent had time to load it to the tube yet.
https://www.facebook.com/Highbankers/videos/705373086524540/

the full kit listing is here https://highbanker.com.au/collectio.../products/6-inch-backpack-highbanker-gold-rat
has an option to upgrade to the 2000gph for $35 more and add hose length

add on hopper with mounting and perf listing here https://highbanker.com.au/products/6-inch-highbanker-hopper-option

damn things going crazy seem to ahve hit a nerve especially with the guys with bad backs. hope you all like where it ended up i'm pretty happy with it.

1552030628_gold_rat_mini_highbanker.jpg

looking at buying a river sluice soon I don't get out too much but thinking I want to process a bit quicker than I can with a gold pan.

michaeljohnking said:
looking at buying a river sluice soon I don't get out too much but thinking I want to process a bit quicker than I can with a gold pan.

might be worth starting off with a small backpack unit mate, that way if you upgrade down the track you'll always have a smaller unit to carry in light with you,