Wanting to Buy an Aluminium Carry Case for GPX 5000

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Danny,
I have an aluminium carry case that I have used for my gpx5000 only a couple of times, that I may sell.
I live just out of Bendigo central Victoria.
Let me know if you are interested.
Regards Ron.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Alumini...216629?hash=item287667f675:g:Hj4AAMXQDjhQ8gh2

Here mate,I have brought a couple of these cases from him years ago and they are still going strong

Just reading his ad he says you can put in two coils,I never put my other coil where he has in the picture I always had it on top of the coil attached to the machine, so in theory you could carry three coils,two where I do and one where he shows near the control box,

tully001 said:
Hi Danny,
I have an aluminium carry case that I have used for my gpx5000 only a couple of times, that I may sell.
I live just out of Bendigo central Victoria.
Let me know if you are interested.
Regards Ron.
Goodday Tully , how much are you looking for ? Cant pm you for some reason .

Dan

Hi Dan,
I believe because I have not had 10 posts yet, that may be the reason you can't pm me.
Is it permitted to put my phone no. or gmail address in a post?
Regards Ron.

tully001 said:
Hi Dan,
I believe because I have not had 10 posts yet, that may be the reason you can't pm me.
Is it permitted to put my phone no. or gmail address in a post?
Regards Ron.

No phone number or email addresses to be included in any post with the odd exception such as site sponsors.

Yours and Danny13`s email tab are the way to communicate. So tully001 just tap Danny13`s email tab and type your message :Y:. Your other option is to get busy asking questions or add a comment to any thread that interests you and you'll have 10 racked up in no time then use the PM function :Y:

tully001 said:
Hi Admin,
Thanks for the update on policy.
Regards Ron.

:lol: :lol: :lol: that's a ripper tully001 :Y: I'm not Admin :lol: just a regular willing to help out and keep Admin on their toes :p

In all seriousness though you asked the right question :Y: :trophy: well done. And Admin or otherwise referred to as the Mods do a great job, If I or anyone else hadn't offered help the mods would have :Y:

Pelican iM3100 carry case.
I carry mine around Australia with this. Batteries in hand held luggage and the rest go in this case.
Larger coils go in checked in luggage.
Not aluminum but 100% protected and pressure proof when in the air. Fragile sticker on case doesn't go astray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts