⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RM Outback said:
Ben Digo said:
Had a fabulous day out in the GT today. Set 3 personal records; largest ever nugget, smallest ever nugget and first time I have got more than one in a day :)
Did this with my amazing GPX 4500, 12" NF and Pro-Find 35.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...ges/13476/1550303619_copy_20190216_184500.jpg

Congratulations BD :Y: :beer: they look fantastic do you know the weight of them.
Thanks RMO they weighed 4.4 grams and. 21 grams.

WOW.. Some great finds of late :Y: Good going fellow members :D
I finally got the internet hooked up to my new PC after 15 months 8.( but always checking up on PA from work when i can.
Keep them coming fellas :goldnugget: good to see.

SC75 said:
WOW.. Some great finds of late :Y: Good going fellow members :D
I finally got the internet hooked up to my new PC after 15 months 8.( but always checking up on PA from work when i can.
Keep them coming fellas :goldnugget: good to see.

Great news SC75 :Y:

Managed to tear my motivation muscle at work the other day so decided I needed a couple of days of. Time to find my happy place. Managed to find it this morning. :D
1550827571_9b0e0e57-c975-44fc-851e-6ba137560df3.jpg

1550840094_image.jpg

Got one my self today has a little show in it. Weighs 51g but it would be lucky to have more then a couple of gms in it. This one there is no question with this one guys straight to the dolly!! Im pretty sure Crush crush? :pickshovel:
Go BJay yeah baby! ?

hey goody I replied to your PM
$3500?is what it will take to pry it from my grip. in no rush I just love looking at it. Still havent got back from over the moon yet.
still doin my due dilligence. Ive been told by experienced buddies not to sell it under 3k. Id love some experienced opinions from here would be of value. If someone thinks it may go for more by all means type up.

Latest posts