Nox Park Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks SB its a different detector to the 705 and its going to take sometime to learn its full prenatal as I find a lot off thr tones are the same or similar to each other ( 5 tones )
Roy

roy cobb said:
Thanks SB its a different detector to the 705 and its going to take sometime to learn its full prenatal as I find a lot off thr tones are the same or similar to each other ( 5 tones )
Roy
They are mate..Lean towards the numbers mate as the first form of ID.. use the tone as a second identification. The NOX is a different beast than other detectors.. The ID is very accurate so use that more than the tone. :) ...Just my opinion though Roy :)
But your smashing it mate :perfect: :Y:

Dave79 said:
I like to look at the ID number and listen mostly to the volume of the tone. Most junk will be a bit quieter than coins or solid objects even though they might give the same ID.
True for shallow targets...But it Depends on depth .I have dug lots of $2 coins that are very deep quiet faint tones but still I'd is 21 :)

Not sure if its the right thread to ask - what time are people hitting parks in terms of best times in their experience? Early mornings? Evenings? Anytime? Cheers.

*edit* have a Nox 800 too ;)

Hi Milz hot days I go early and then if there been a event some where you hit it as soon as you can Beaches late / early both work and with myself and work its when ever I can get out :/

1550356666_20190217_091914-600x1067.jpg
Been sometime sine I was able too get out for a swing back at my favorite park but the area left is getting small all the time but its never let me down I only had an hour to spare and in the first half hour all I found was trash a lot off full crushed cans and I fell like this was it but then I pulled a 1944 threepence I wad happy as I have never gone home from this park with out a coin more trash then a two cent coin followed by a 1958 threepence not a lot but I'am happy with something to take home

That's two more silvers than I got today. Never discount old hunting grounds, they will always leave a few surprises - just when you think they are completely hunted out. :Y:

Thanks Goldpick it can be a bit of a let down when you have not been able to get out for ages and the trash to coin ratio is well out but I am happy just to be out swining the coil snd any good find is a bonus

Latest posts