Durikai, Talgai, Thanes creek (Qld) Queensland information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AngerManagement . What the hell are you doing when I go detecting I pick up rubbish idiots like you leave behind.Leaving rubbish in a hollow tree stump is very stupid and only an idiot would do that,further more think off other prospectors who enjoy the hobby and don't want to see your rubbish scattered everywhere.People like you are going to make this hobby very hard to continue because off your foolish actions. GROW UP.

300 said:
AngerManagement . What the hell are you doing when I go detecting I pick up rubbish idiots like you leave behind.Leaving rubbish in a hollow tree stump is very stupid and only an idiot would do that,further more think off other prospectors who enjoy the hobby and don't want to see your rubbish scattered everywhere.People like you are going to make this hobby very hard to continue because off your foolish actions. GROW UP.

ROFLMFAO... Best bit of sarcasm in a long while..... OH wait; you thought I was talking about how I detect.

ROFMFAO Again....

Best post for ages... I am still cracking up... That was almost as good as FB...

Unfortunately I think that AngerManagement's sarcasm was misunderstood.

The PA areas are very frustrating at times, especially of late. It seems like there is more and more rubbish every time I have been out there. Which I find hard to understand as I, along with many other prospectors, come home usually with a bag of rubbish from others. But yet it still seems to be accumulating.

It is reasons like this that we are not allowed to prospect in many areas, and why they will never open up state forests to us in QLD.

The same people who are trashing the place are the same people who like to go there to go get gold. Makes no sense. Do you people (No one specific) trash your own house, or workplace???? Why would you want to jeopardise the only few spots available to fossick. If its goes, then WHAT???

I understand AngerManagement's annoyance. :mad:

Unfortunately there is not much we can do about it. YOU CAN"T TEACH COMMON SENSE.

It wouldn't even surprise me if half these jerks don't even carry a current Fossicking Licence.

For those out there that do the right thing, KEEP IT UP. :Y: Make like you never were there. Every little bit matters. :D

LOL..... this is going to go South very quickly... the only reason why we are not allowed to detech in the state forest in Queensland is people need somewhere to grow their weed.. we can't leave out the scientific areas for that is where we study the growth of weed :eek:
I just don't know where you people get it so wrong :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

hAyyoUinAU said:

It was cold out there and yes; blown away at the changes over the last 18 months..

Gold fever and or what ever; but some have no morals or ethics or respect... Can just imagine how some must feel in WA, where it is not just a few sub gramers...

Just like Public parks and other places; too many all about self and no respect for others...

Other than the odd beach trip; all land base hunts are 100% private Permissions and where no other bastard can see us...

Only pics of finds will be Specials and or trying to return to the owner...

Yep. I was there on the weekend, met up with 222dick and aussienovice show them. You don't need to use a rake. Only one found for weekend. Lots of rubbish taken home once again. Its low and slow.

Saw a few getting about....

We got lots of grey gold and some of it was deep and in the shale and rocks... old timers shot for sure...

Just got to work with the owners we know and see what we need to do to get access to the permission...

My guess is via a long way round and staying out of sight....

Ha Angermanagement. Found a drinking mate at bar. He is about to plant 1000 fruit trees soon. Said I can walk behind the K9 ripper if I wanted to. Can't hurt. just waiting on rain Ward69

Thanks Jaros. Won't be out a couple weeks. Then driving to Ballarat to see kids for xmas. Back early Jan. All best look after yourself. We will finally get to drink that red next year

Hi Guys,

How is everyone - Happy 2019 :)

Does anyone here know how to contact this Bruce you guys are talking about on this post.
I'm hoping someone will notice this little message.
I'd like to meet this Bruce so he can maybe assist me in learning how to handle my GPX in his terrain.

Cheers in advance,

Mr Tee

bruce lives in warwick . the bloke that owns lost treasures metal detectors at everton park in brisbane will have his number cos he gave it to me a year or so ago but buggered if i know what i did with it .
hope that helps

johno

Latest posts