Gold Radars

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the way he's on top of his game..... never seen a better operator interpret those signals like that bloke. Recon I might start marking out my finds like that too, gunna need a trailer full of bush kindling ready before I even get the batteries round the right way when I next get the chance for a hunt.... get excited just seeing dead wood these days
:cloudy: :cloudy: :cloudy: :cloudy: :cloudy:
:fire:
:beer:

I actually witnessed him "attempting" to find gold that had been hidden and he seemed to be, err...having technical difficulties. Some would say it's definitely a scam.

some one posted a little while back an old dude with one and just about every report that came back said he was a nutter off his meds my family has had gold mines and some twit pulled one out to show dad he pointed it in all directions and said gold here gold there pointed at the clean up shed which had gold in it nope no gold that way just a giant scam :N: you will see them for sale on late night shopping channels and super cheap soon

Carlton95 said:
Hi Guys, Im new to prospecting. Its been a few months & absolutely enjoying the hobby. I was disappointed to find out that prospectors in Victoria are using gold radars. Sometimes I go out & prospect all day but find nothing led shots, regardless, I still enjoy my day. Im worried that this new radar technology will slowly kill off my hobby. Are these radars effective out in Victorias mineralised grounds?? And do they really work? :(
I think your safe mate,
If these Radars were that good, Minelab wouldve already made them by now.Keep on swinging the detector :Y:

Now it is one cool device if you switch to search for Diamond, gold and silver.

Why would you tell anyone :)

Oh you want to suck people in.
Scams reported in Jan 2019 total $4.9 million dollars
1550189982_one.jpg

Really big money and always someone ready to hand out their hard earned cash for get rich quick.

Cheers HH

The latest 'updated AKS 3D Long Range Metal Detector Gold Silver Copper Locator Scanner'
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Updated...m=173806749858&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851
scroll down & read the Description .... & cry at the grammar, its just awwwwwwwesome
This part from the 'Product Introduction' :inlove:
greatly enhance the ground treasure the working efficiency of the lovers
or this part is beautifully written :awful:
Boot test:
Open the host with the search device switch, the search is work blink; When host preference copper gear, a search is corresponding copper instructions parade light, in turn, choose the host other silver, gold, and precious stones gear, a search is corresponding to the light of the instructions of the light.
If appear hosts select gear, and search is the corresponding indicator light not bright, may be the host and search instrument is enough, need to recharge. The above situation normal word, the apparatus normal, can be at ease use.

Get your snake oil here folks, cheap as chips, come get your snake oil :N: 8.(

Ded Driver said:
Carlton95, there is a lot of discussion on this controversial subject, with the general view that they are a gimic .... but the juries out
... don't sell your proper detector just yet
have a read here; https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=27773&p=1
Which jury was that - they would obviously not be made up of people expressing opinions here? No, the entire concept is absolute nonsense, unlike metal detectors that work on well understood physical principles and that are supported by constant successes over decades.

However, I can sell you a genuine new design of organic detector (sort of a branching piece of wood from a type of tree that has the the ability to detect gold - points violently downwards as you walk over nuggets)..can also work for water or really anything you choose to use it on, only limited by your imagination. Supported by certified statistics that show it equally effective in finding nuggets as is digging random holes all over an area.

yeah Goldierocks keep ya knickers on, I know whats bull :poop: & whats not. I was being a touch sarcastic.
Ive previously had an interesting online chat with a lady from OKM Metal Detectors, of which I posted extracts somewhere here, about their 'Bionic Long Range Detector' .. This company makes real detectors & ground radar, then go on to produce a couple of these types of units. From chats elsewhere it seems more than just a few people in the UK & Europe believe in these things, hence my comment 'the juries still out'
https://www.okmmetaldetectors.com/en/okm-detectors/long-range-detectors/
Ive watched 2 guys trying to use a 'Radar' unit in the Kalgoorlie goldfield ... needless to say, it was amusing :p

Agree Ded driver, jury is still out, as i said yesterday "water diving" :eek:. Thing is full of copper wire. I would like to try one and see how much water i can find. I would have to take the pvc antenna off it, they would give me the :poop:. Carlton95, I know bugger all about metal detectors, as i have a Garret AT Pro i use about 10 times a year. I bought it for relic hunting only. Those radar's are a con, if you want i could sell you a couple bent wires for $5, and if they work for you, and it is not too deep, at least you won't be thirsty. As the forum users stated earlier, what you have got, and what you are getting, you will have about the pick of the bunch :) :pickshovel:

sand surfer said:
Hi jaros,was not my strong point at school, done a edit,how did i go. :rolleyes: Getting in early,thats what the teacher always did. :lol:
Mate, Theres a few on here that get upset if the grammar is not spot on. Write how you want.
It was easy to read. :Y: :beer:

Thank's smoky bandit,just a middle educated ex farmer,sweetspuds did not mind all the spics and specs,put in the right place in the box. :lol: :beer: :trophy:

All ok mate-Jaros

Wish you were my teacher jaros, getting a report like that,would have saved me from a lot of pain and suffering,to many clips in the ear with a 3 foot rule,ahh the good old days :lol: :trophy: :beer:

Still off topic- my history teacher had a 1 1/2 foot long"brown doctor" leather strap laying across a little picture next to the blackboard. Mr Clifford-prick..
Jaros

Latest posts