Hello!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Great looking forum! I've been detecting on and off for 15 years, and live in the Adelaide Hills. In 2005 I wrote a book about learning to be a prospector in a remote West Australian town of 13. My unrealised ambition is to find a skerrick of South Australian gold...

G'day shoveller welcome to PA all the best when you get out amongst it. Start a thread in the general section or which ever suits and tell us about your book mate :Y: I'm keen to hear about it.

Thanks guys - been looking over the forum and reckon this has to be one of the friendliest online sites around! RM, thanks also for the interest in the book, though figure I might start quietly on the site -- follow some lessons I got taught as a new chum back in WA! That said, I've just upgraded my subscription today; post me in 24 hrs time with an address and I'll flick you a copy.
Cheers
Shoveller

Shoveller said:
Thanks guys - been looking over the forum and reckon this has to be one of the friendliest online sites around! RM, thanks also for the interest in the book, though figure I might start quietly on the site -- follow some lessons I got taught as a new chum back in WA! That said, I've just upgraded my subscription today; post me in 24 hrs time with an address and I'll flick you a copy.
Cheers
Shoveller

That is very generous of you mate :Y: I'll definitely follow it up.

Thanks AussieAu -- I haven't seen that document! I know the Mid North a bit having worked up there, and have often wondered about the Teetulpa fields. Much food for thought!

Mate, if you have any contacts in the way of land owners up that way, then that is your ticket to gaining access to some good prospects if they have any history of mining.
Food for thought for sure... :Y:

Latest posts