Wrecka67 videos

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice finds, BIG plugs 8.( 8.( 8.(

and when next you visit and 6 other detectorist's are on your patch you will realise putting the names and maps out there is not a way of increase your personal find rate 8) 8) :brokenh: :brokenh:

ctxkid said:
nice finds, BIG plugs 8.( 8.( 8.(

and when next you visit and 6 other detectorist's are on your patch you will realise putting the names and maps out there is not a way of increase your personal find rate 8) 8) :brokenh: :brokenh:
Old map town isnt called that anymore , i googled it to see what came up , nada

I took two FB detecting friends out to that spot the week after i first went there , i told them it wasn't some secret spot and i wouldn't think any less of them if they returned accompanied or alone , so that cat is well and truly out of the bag . I got the feeling from them they weren't all that impressed with it as a search spot as they both spend 99% of their time detecting beaches and the show ground is quite hard digging in spots and i swear there is a buried can every 2 square metres , also it was a 2.5 hour drive for them :) I do however still have my couple of secret spots that i wont share.

Ya can't go giving the game away because its research and the long haul that creates a good honest hole filling detectorist..... just click bait type stuff to start the learning curve and a push towards opperating gear and how to think a little..... that's my take n give on it all. ;)
great vid n beaut badge :Y:

Goldpick said:
Only takes one decent coin to make the trip worthwhile, looks like the penny might have possibly pre-dated the hall? :Y:
Spot on mate , Hall was built in the 20's , School however was built in the 1880's , not sure about the former Church's start date though , i've still go alot more detecting to do there , hopefully get some in this weekend.