How things change over time.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tassie Daz

Darryl Rowley
Reaction score
Ive been posting about this place since 2015, preferring to keep it quiet since first starting up my detector there..
Yesterday we came home from a coupla days at Bowman Park Crystal Brook and came to the realisation that its time to find a new "honey hole".
Bowman Park has been extremely good to me with over 150 coins coming from.a very small area. But sadly its time to move on to the next as yet undiscovered drop point.
Over the weekend I took another 15 or so coins from BP but they were all modern and mostly 1c and 2c. (Not what Im after)
Bowman Park is also a free camping site too which means its been hit by the travellers as well.

Anyway, we'll certainly return for our overnight stops at times but the detecting returns will have to come from other spots as I think this is now able to be well and truly labelled "cleaned out".

Ah bugger Bowman Park was on my radar to go for a swing being from Pirie haha.
Might still go for a swing there one day, find a few of the BB's you left me lol

Latest posts