Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Mackenzie Crook should be cobbed and firked for creating a Bafta award winning show that has the world on edge then just and the roman coins start to fall from heaven in the final episode he says nup no more series, I wanna become a detectorist instead. Oh how the irony.... ]:D

if you find a ring, just like the Weekend Prospecter did, would you report it to the Police , to avoid the " theft by finding " legislation , and that nugget find,, all I found so far is lead shot, bullets, old nails , bits of wire , bits of mesh , all the metallic junk , that show makes it look easy

And what do you do when you take phones, keys, jewelry into a police station to register them and get told don't waste out time? Go try another one??

no finished but supposedly there is a second season.God help if there is
roy cobb said:
Can anyone tell me if the weekend prospector was on at all on the weekend or has someone worked it out and pulled it :cool:

Hi everyone,

Do you live, breath and dream gold prospecting? Is it how you make your living? Aussie Gold Hunters as seen on Discovery Channel - are looking for new gold hungry crews to appear in Season 5.

If this sounds like you, please send a photo, or a short one minute video, and a couple of paragraphs about you (and your gold hunting partners if you work in a team) including age, experience and details of your gold dream to [email protected] by the 5th April 2019. No DMs please.

Regards

Diana

producer said:
Hi everyone,

Do you live, breath and dream gold prospecting? Is it how you make your living? Aussie Gold Hunters as seen on Discovery Channel - are looking for new gold hungry crews to appear in Season 5.

If this sounds like you, please send a photo, or a short one minute video, and a couple of paragraphs about you (and your gold hunting partners if you work in a team) including age, experience and details of your gold dream to [email protected] by the 5th April 2019. No DMs please.

Regards

Diana

I think that you would have to have the rugged looks of Brad Pitt, the swarve and sophistication of Clive Palmer and the luck of an Irishman. Therefore I don't think you could look any further than our own "Madtuna". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Doug