Westozadventures

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have uploaded many videos in the last week, head over to youtube to check them out. also I have a new channel called westozadventures - off season. It has no content yet but we are working on that. Hit the subscribe button if your interested to see what i get up to in the off season

Hi, I realize that gold is probably more northern and remote compared with my interest, but I am trying to source info on the south west coast. As I don't want to limit my eye to gold and would be content to find specimens I can build features and sculptures as art works, large fish tank displays, spectacular indoor garden features etc.
I have found good gems where there should be none by snorkeling gravel beds in NSW, and much prefer a swim to heat stroking my youngsters.
Can you help?

Hi Westozadventures,
Have been a subscriber to your channel for awhile now. You two fellas have played a part in me grabbing a fourbie and now a GM1000 to head out from Perth and have a go myself. Keep up the awesome content and all the best for 2019 season out "east".
Damo

Damo84 said:
Hi Westozadventures,
Have been a subscriber to your channel for awhile now. You two fellas have played a part in me grabbing a fourbie and now a GM1000 to head out from Perth and have a go myself. Keep up the awesome content and all the best for 2019 season out "east".
Damo

Cheers Damo, very pleased to hear our videos got you interested in this great hobby. From what I have seen the GM1000 should pick up nuggets, even little tiny ones. Best of luck out there.

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if u went detecting with me u have no idea what I find