Goldseekers 15000 metal detector

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Firey10_0

The other thing to check is the headphone socket contacts. One of the contacts will be the part that cuts out the speaker when headphones are plugged in. If thats not making contact properly when nothing in the socket, then the speaker wont work.

regards Pat

Firey, got yourself a good old classic there, and still quite capable. Found a lot of gold for me back in the early eighties.

Firey10_0 said:
Hi everyone
I was wondering if anyone has any circuit diagrams for the Minelab Gold Seeker 15000 detector. I bought a second hand one and it's not powering up. Doesn't smell or look burnt anywhere so I'm hoping it's something simple.
Let me know if you can help.
Thanks
Firey10_0
Haven't seen one for years, be good to have a look when we catch up later this week, great score though :Y: :Y: :Y:

Thanks pat, I'll check that out. Thanks for the encouragement reg and grumpygold. I bought it as a backup and one the son can use when where out and about. Looking forward to catchup grumpygold. C u then
Cheers
Firey10_0

Hi everyone. I have an old goldseekers 15000 metal detector. Are they worrh anything?

Thanks

Hi ya,
Can old detectors be upgraded? I've had my Goldseeker 15000 since 1985. Found my first nugget with it and now does beach work still with the original coil. It holds a sentimental value, upgrade or new one? Thanks.
Contact woody at ballarat, or detectronics at Dunolly vic they do mods and will give you the correct advice

Latest posts