Bjay + Mrs meagre results

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet, gotta love it when 'just a quick look on the way home' turns out that good. I also got my first predecimal spill today, must be something in the weather causing them to come out where us learners can find them!

I liked seeing your finds there Bjay... first new found silvers I've seen for the day ! 8) :p
:Y: :cool: :Y:

A nice variety of coins there including silvers :party:

I also like the colour of those coins which makes me think about the geology were you found them.

Good effort :Y:

1547377380_3d33ae35-278e-4412-8041-29dc6d959759.jpg

Have been neglecting the nox for a while now but got out for a couple of hrs this arvo. Didnt find to much but for around 50 bottle tops and a couple of spendables . Got our first badge though so pretty happy. Not great to see a couple of othes there already digging big plugs and leaving there crap finds next to there holes. Yes we picked up your crap and repaired your holes properly. South Gippsland area if your reading this.

Actually didnt think of it at the time,but will rememberer to do it in the future.

Nice score on the badge, pity about the mess left behind - unfortunately some people don't have a conscience.

Was planning a gold trip this weekend but the body had different ideas. Never been on a beach hunt before so decided an hour or two was on the cards. Not much to show but did pick up a pandora ring so made the daughter happy. For some reason she wasnt really taken by the hair clip I gave her. :)

Was hoping for a older crustier pulltab but Ill take the shiny one.
Northeast said:
Bloody good example of a pull-tab there Bjay. Very shiny, very straight. Find of the month contender ;) ;)

Finally pulled the nox out of retirement yesterday. Revisited an old park that I havent been to for quite a while. Dropped in for 15 minutes yesterday before being chased away by an angry thunderstorm, so went back this arvo for a couple of hrs. Did great on the goldies, but really wanted to find some pre decimals as this park was first started in the late 1890s. Only old thing was the brass door/cupboard knob. This site gets flooded at least once a year so Im starting to think any old coins are just too deep. Some of the 2 dollars were at least 4 inches down, so thinking older coins could be out of range.?
1581158065_7351e100-3757-49f1-9801-33504c641d7c.jpg

Yep most likely. :D No idea what you looking at Wally. :lol:

Latest posts