I'm Back And Have Some Great Finds!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks heaps guys! been researching pretty hard and it always pays off just getting really hot out there now

Eldorado said:
You never cease to amaze Tailormarc.Loving the brooch and hat pin.What is the brass tap looking thing?

Cheers mate, just found out what its off, see below...
1546475017_img_4603.jpg

Well had a look at the permission site ( golf club founded 1905) sadly finds were way to and far between and it was way too hot so we will be giving that spot a miss.
One odd find there was a total of 55 20c pieces all in one hole. All dated 1966-1970 , no wavy 1966's though.

Well while driving around i spotted an area i missed in my research, one problem was i forgot my pin pointer and i left a load of good deeper targets behind and only dug shallow hi tones. Some nice finds and load more there for next time....

Untitled by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Untitled by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Cleaned up nice by Marc Russo, on Flickr

ctxkid said:
you'll get big money for that :(

Cheers yep she wants to sell it too. We had a collector in the eastern states who documents all cricket buckles says its the only example he has ever seen.
We will do some more research and try find what its worth and hope to get lisa a good amount for it. Sadly its damaged but i think it should still sell well

tailormarc said:
ctxkid said:
you'll get big money for that :(

Cheers yep she wants to sell it too. We had a collector in the eastern states who documents all cricket buckles says its the only example he has ever seen.
We will do some more research and try find what its worth and hope to get lisa a good amount for it. Sadly its damaged but i think it should still sell well

8.(