White coin master 5000d series 3

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi I got a old whites coinmaster 5000d series 3 and can not decide what voltage it is is it 12 or 6 volt it has 4 x d size nicada But the charger that it came with is 12 volt 4 x d would 6 volt. The nicads are stuffed and I need to make a battery pack
The confusion is the downloads I have got say it is 12 volt but the battery back only takes 4 x d cells
Ca any body help.
Greg

Hi I have now found the link but can not post it yet, i have not made the required number of posts to do so, i will post it when can. Thanks grubstake for your repl

greg

Whites' archives don't show a Series 3 model for the 5000D, only a Series 2. Is the meter on your machine mounted on the detector box, or is it fixed to the end of the handle?

Whites (Blue Box) Coinmaster 5000/D Series 3, use a white closed battery box for 4 C cells.

/hi thank guys i is 6 volt 4 x D nicads, i have found a manual on line ://2n8l501nj5nyy72iq1aeel55-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/cm_6000_d_5000_d_s3_instruction_manual.pdf cut and paste into your browser

thanks for your help guys problem now sorted

greg

Latest posts