Starting a new mine

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Megsy I think the flash you were seeing was a seam of potch it did have some colour in it but was very thin .
Mackka I am okay thanks mate had some Internet problems and I didnt think there was much interest in the videos I might do some more but

rodney said:
I really didnt think people were that interested in the videos but I can make some more and put them up if people are interested.

Love them. :Y:

Rodney, a lot of PA Members can't get out or down in Mines, or have never been underground, so yes keep posting those Vids.... Me, I love being Underground... :heart:

Do you know Jeremy and Greg out there?.... Jeremy(a tall man) has a gold patrol with a stainless steel tent set-up.... He is not out there too often as he has a business back in Sydney but has a mine out there... and Greg has just started one in the last year or so ??

LW.....

LW yes I know them both Jeremy owns a camp at the wildcat and Greg bought one down the back of Chinamans galley I think

Sounds better by the minute! :)

I'll move this to the 'members meet-ups' thread so we don't hijack your mine thread with it Rod.
Been a few years since I've been to the Ridge, about time I went back!

Hope to see you there! :beer:

Cheers,
Megsy

Latest posts