ready made potential drop riffles

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Look like they would make good riffles with the reverse angle.They are plastic pallet angles for truck tie down straps to go over. The blue coloured one in the back gound would be even better.
1545111650_img_20181218_161014.jpg

Geeeez dont mind the look of them!

Are the blue a different profile or are you just saying the colour is better for contrast?

I recon I could put a bit about 6 l x 10 w to good use.

AussieChris said:
Geeeez dont mind the look of them!

Are the blue a different profile or are you just saying the colour is better for contrast?

I recon I could put a bit about 6 l x 10 w to good use.
Blue ones are almost the same profile and blue would be a better contrast as you said :Y:

Smoky bandit said:
The blue ones have a deeper undercut :) But that orange one looks good for the whole sluce.I only have 6 inches at the top then rubber vmatt all the way down..Verry little gets to the vmatt. :)

Any chance I could see a few photos of your setup please, planning on doing pretty much the same thing, except with marine carpet under security screen and riffles below the pallet angle. Interested in how u inserted it, so stuff doest go down the outside of it and push it out.